NT Confessions Thread......vol 2009 will bring better luck

- When I think a girl is interesting, I lure them in, but when I get to know them and I'm not digging it, I try to stop talking to them. When they do makethe effort to talk to me, I just talk like it's the same. It's a cycle
smh.gif

--- This may be particularly due to them not being all that cute, but for me a tidbit bad/boring/weird personality kinda makes them look worse. I guess I'mlittle shallow.
- I just want one good girl
- I never held a job before, I don't know what the put on my resume for a job in college.
- I'm flat broke. My source of money is basically my parents and my sister.
- I was told I seem to come off as a %#*# (mean). I didn't really realize that
- I need another username if I wanna make some real confessions
laugh.gif

I can't really remember the last time I was happy, been pretty depressed for a really really long time.
Still not over this lying %$$ girl who thinks she's a lesbian now.
I'm in what seems like a NEVERENDING drought/curse
I spend way too much money on clothes and have like nothing in savings;.on that note i'm getting laid off from my part time job in 2 weeks.
2 more semesters til i graduate. I'll be 24 and I STILL don't know what I wanna do when I'm out

I dont like people, a lot of people or crowds annoy me
I wish I could go and paint for like 2 weeks, alone
Still dont know where I'm going to spend New Years Eve
I dont care about school, lucky I want to go to industrial design university where they dont care about your school marks....

- I really dont care abt school and want 2 drop out......problem is that if i do i have nothing else 2 do with my life this plus parental pressure forces me 2stay.
- I absolutely HATE the club/parties!!! I only go to get outta my dorm!
- I still LOVE my ex and still want to be with her even though she did me wrong.
- I recently started talking back to her and I feel like i'm just being used to get over the dude she dated after me
ohwell.gif

- Bcuz of the fact she did me wrong I find it hard to trust anything she says.
- I never pursue random girls in public places.....Im afraid of rejection
- My temper/attitude issues lost me the only other girl other than my ex I could've saw myself with.
- My family in my hometown is extremely annoying aside from a few so i avoid contact with them most of the time
- 3 of my best friends are having/have a kid and deep down i kinda want one now! I'm only 18!
- I have a sick sense of humor
- I feel as though I may end up alone in life

Originally Posted by SKRIBZZRC

- Been smoking way too much piff
- Skipped WAYY too many classes god damn! (im in grade 11 btw)
- been beatin a grade 9 girl
smh.gif
(im in grade 11)
- OD'd on shoes this year. all those countdown packages
smh.gif

- Stole $300 from my cousin w/o telling anyone
- been stealing wayyy too much %@*+/robbing ppl

damn... seeing that makes me think of how fun this year actually was. %%!! it. im not changing anything haha im still here aint i? im doin good. so im straighT!!!!
karma is comin for you real soon i hope u ready to feel the rath
tired.gif

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

I'm high as hell.

laugh.gif
thats what it is

i dont have the balls to break up wit my girl
i steal OD money from my job
i act like I hate my father but i love him more than anyone i know (long story wont get into it right now)
i STILL am fiend out to smash my homegirl
i want to kill someone before i die. i want to see someone suffer.
i STILL cant quit smokn cigs
i have been smoking a lot of budd lately (almost every night for the past 2 weeks)
i masturbate every single day even tho i got a girl
i want to smash my boys mother. and i will. I KNOW I CAN..she basically askn for it. .
and idk wat else to write....

-My closest friend this year alluded to the fact that she wanted to go out with me, so im like "why not? lets make it happen". after the weekendpass, she tells me "we have to talk about us" then tells me I misunderstood her (i'm making a thread on it later). right about now I wish thatshe never finds somebody for her, just because she does these things to me and our friends.

-The friends I have made this year, seem to show more love than my "closest" friends who always seem to have a joke about me.

- I feel as tho i'm not appreciated enough. I always think my friends and family just take me for granted and I hope they all regret it when im notnessicarily dead, but when im distant from them.

-I CANNOT stand my cousin! all he ever does is call EVERYDAY like about 3 times a day and has nothing to talk about. yeah i know he's an only child andsome things happened to him but im sorry he gets on my nerves.

-The fact that I'm such a nice guy, seems as if its going to be my downfall in ever finding the right girl.

EDIT: one more...I realized that my family sucks. most of my uncles/aunts are shady, money hungry, ignorant, and two-faced, while most of my cousins are eitherannoying, or were just never around cause my uncles love to smash around the place and want to keep them a secret.

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

-My closest friend this year alluded to the fact that she wanted to go out with me, so im like "why not? lets make it happen". after the weekend pass, she tells me "we have to talk about us" then tells me I misunderstood her (i'm making a thread on it later). right about now I wish that she never finds somebody for her, just because she does these things to me and our friends.

-The friends I have made this year, seem to show more love than my "closest" friends who always seem to have a joke about me.

- I feel as tho i'm not appreciated enough. I always think my friends and family just take me for granted and I hope they all regret it when im not nessicarily dead, but when im distant from them.

-I CANNOT stand my cousin! all he ever does is call EVERYDAY like about 3 times a day and has nothing to talk about. yeah i know he's an only child and some things happened to him but im sorry he gets on my nerves.

-The fact that I'm such a nice guy, seems as if its going to be my downfall in ever finding the right girl.

EDIT: one more...I realized that my family sucks. most of my uncles/aunts are shady, money hungry, ignorant, and two-faced, while most of my cousins are either annoying, or were just never around cause my uncles love to smash around the place and want to keep them a secret.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by nocomment6

I dont like people, a lot of people or crowds annoy me
Still dont know where I'm going to spend New Years Eve
I dont care about school, lucky I want to go to industrial design university where they dont care about your school marks....
i 2nd all of this
theyre not really confessions..but still

-I think I've gotten soft over the years, I used to be a huge a-hole but now I feel I'm too nice for my own good.
-I get mad at girls for no reason sometimes
-I'm the girl in the relationship with this girl I'm with right now. I'm the emotional one and I don't know how to change it

Originally Posted by im so fresh 3

-I think I've gotten soft over the years, I used to be a huge a-hole but now I feel I'm too nice for my own good.
-I get mad at girls for no reason sometimes
-I'm the girl in the relationship with this girl I'm with right now. I'm the emotional one and I don't know how to change it
Put in work homie
pimp.gif

466607645_9e71685d49.jpg

I was cool all yesterday about my recent breakup, but I think I had a dream about shorty when I finally layed it down....
smh.gif
... I can't really remember butI feel like we were on her campus and we were sneaking and messing around here and there because she was somebody else's girl I was borrowing. I rememberslipping up and playing it off in front of her dude like "Aye bay... er uh..babygirl, something something.." It's crazy cuz now I'msitting here wondering how much of that dream might be reality. Now I wanna call her and ask her, but only for the sake of closure. I layed down last night andthought up some bars about it that I might put on facebook if I feel like finishing them.

Noww for a confession or two:

I've fallen in love a few times. None of the women are even remotely similar. They aren't even the same religion. If I end up coming to the conclusionthat I've been more in love with being in love than with the girls I've fallen for, it's gonna be a really bad year for these !+@+ cuz my pride isa %%!*# and I know it
smh.gif

I'm struggling with motivation. I don't feel like living. I just want to "exist" for right now until I feel like living again.

I haven't had sex in like a week and a half. It seems like waaaaaaaaaaaay longer because I was in that committed relationship so long and doing the longdistance faithfulness thing. So since the ex has been back home for a week, and I haven't smashed AT ALL, it feels like a long week. The messed up thingabout it is that last night my cousin's lil ugly homegirl threw the cat at me full speed and I dodged it. Not cuz she was chopped, hell no. Ugly women cookfor you and give better top anyway. I fronted it off to my boy like it was cuz she looked underage (she was probably 17, but it ain't like I'mold as #@$%. I'm only 20 and the age of consent in IN is 16 anyway). Really, I just don't care for casual sex. I've grown accustomed to belongingto the chick I'm stabbing up. It feels better and I'm free to do the @@!# I wouldn't do with a jump off. BUT....since I don't feel like"learning" any new girls, I'm screwed. I'm emotionally exhausted and screwed.

I got a photo shoot for a magazine in about 30 mins. Instead of getting ready to do me, you know I'm sitting in front of my mouse-less PC typing away myproblems. I hate her for doing this to me. I hate me more for LETTING her in close enough to do this to me.

DearWinter... you have the most problems out of anyone on here B.

You need to smoke some
pimp.gif
... a lot of
pimp.gif
, and call it a day.

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

DearWinter... you have the most problems out of anyone on here B.

You need to smoke some
pimp.gif
... a lot of
pimp.gif
, and call it a day.

seriouslyy bro

Do ya'll know I smoke about a dub a day? It's become more of a crutch than medication, honestly. Here's another confession: I feel like a weedaddict. I spend my bottom buck on trees because it's how I deal w/ depression. I need a better solution (no hard drugs but like counselingor something). I've spent over 70 bucks on trees.....since Christmas
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Do ya'll know I smoke about a dub a day? It's become more of a crutch than medication, honestly. Here's another confession: I feel like a weed addict. I spend my bottom buck on trees because it's how I deal w/ depression. I need a better solution (no hard drugs but like counseling or something). I've spent over 70 bucks on trees.....since Christmas
smh.gif

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom