NT Confessions 2009

Originally Posted by fivefivenine

^ How not? Where are you from? I would have a hard time finding anything under purp or something better in town.

ha i CAN find it..just not for the low like the price it is per gram doesnt change if you buy in stocc...your still paying by the gram

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by November33rd

-My mom is currently ignoring my texts and calls.
Not mine
devil.gif
wink.gif
pimp.gif

-My Alpha friends are pressuring me to pledge Alpha. But I just can't see myself as one of them. Even though I know my P rate would quadruple.
Don't do it then.
-This past AKA line was like 50 deep.

CD_8715.gif

8ff16e312ebc437f16e26a2e5dc25b722e3cfa8e.gif

been outta school for two months and still havent found a career yet
smh.gif
but im making hella progress though im networking and hand out my resume like crazy.

i gained 25lbs over the past 3months from just eating and sitting in the house

i went to trade school for 18months and recieved my aa degree but i cheated on damn near every test. i rarely studided if i did it was 1 hr before the test

i hate not havin any wheels right now. those who've had a car then having it taken away feel my pain

i just smashed this j/o after a long drought a couple of hrs. ago and i put her to bed word to j holiday. i would post pics but i dont want to get this postlocked

while smashing this j/o she told me to cum inside her and i hit her with the ultimate
indifferent.gif

i love my big brother to death but when i was younger i feel as if he wasnt there that much for me. we're 12yrs apart and when i was little he was in hisprime smashing massive broads so he never had time for me.

my cousin is my right hand man but i hate clubbin with him. everytime we go clubbin he drinks henny and feels like he can @$*@ everybody up in the club. we gotin 4 or 5 altercations because of him and it'll just be me and him vs. like 10 or 15 dudes.

i dont really bang with my dad like that. when he was damn near on his deathbed after coming out the hospital i asked about the insurance money and how muchwould i get. i honestly think at his funeral i wouldnt cry and be looking for that check
smh.gif

i $++@!#* hate kobe bryant. i smile everytime i think about when chris childs and regggie miller beat him up

Sometimes I hate going out to the club with my brother cuz he be in there extra thirsty.
smh.gif

I moved back home a week and a half ago and I'm starting to think I made a big mistake.
smh.gif

Another confession
-I rushed a particular sorority this semester, and was glad I didn't make the cut after seeing the phuckery going on right in front of my eyes. Followingmy dad's advice to do grad chapter....

-i hate going to LOVE with my best friend because she act like them girls that just go there and post up...smh waste of 10-20$
- sometimes i want to have sex with my guy friend of 7 years just to see what its like... i've been in a relationship for close to 3 years... and i stillfeel this way
- i love my bf but sometimes i wish he was bi or multi racial.... (is that mean?)

Originally Posted by vasweetz

Another confession
-I rushed a particular sorority this semester, and was glad I didn't make the cut after seeing the phuckery going on right in front of my eyes. Following my dad's advice to do grad chapter....
just out of curiosity... which one?.... you can send it to the inbox if you want

Originally Posted by webnerd06

-i hate going to LOVE with my best friend because she act like them girls that just go there and post up...smh waste of 10-20$
- sometimes i want to have sex with my guy friend of 7 years just to see what its like... i've been in a relationship for close to 3 years... and i still feel this way
- i love my bf but sometimes i wish he was bi or multi racial.... (is that mean?)
better hope he dont come on NT or its a wrap
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by vasweetz

Another confession
-I rushed a particular sorority this semester, and was glad I didn't make the cut after seeing the phuckery going on right in front of my eyes. Following my dad's advice to do grad chapter....
just out of curiosity... which one?.... you can send it to the inbox if you want

Check your inbox..

I hate my friends cause life is so easy for them

My love life is next to non existent. Besides a few girls in life and in between its dosent exist like my friends do.

All my relationships are destroyed because of parents
eyes.gif

I have never liked myself for the things I do
smh.gif

Feel like I wasted my life. I WANNA REDO HS SO BAD!!!!!!

I have alot of demons and skeletons I cant talk about
smh.gif

Originally Posted by N O R E A G A

- sometimes i want to have sex with my guy friend of 7 years just to see what its like... i've been in a relationship for close to 3 years... and i still feel this way
laugh.gif
i know right...
sometimes he lurks on our friends laptops (uptempokid & harlemkickdiva) but... (btw they already know this)... oh well.. i didnt do it so he cant be mad

laugh.gif
i know right...
sometimes he lurks on our friends laptops (uptempokid & harlemkickdiva) but... (btw they already know this)... oh well.. i didnt do it so he cant be mad
He lurks on my computer? When the hell did this happen?!

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

laugh.gif
i know right...

You guys better not be sitting right next to eachother......

Yea bet u guys didn't know I surf NT in my office did u.....
pimp.gif

i like to sniff cocaine and have buttocks sex with this lady who i met while driving my cab with 36dd's, but shes about 160lbs and married with 2 kids.

i've also slept with 2 nt'er's chicks and bagged her boyfriends kicks who's also on nt.

Originally Posted by HarlemKickDiva

laugh.gif
i know right...

pimp.gif
LMAO
don't you have a job to do?
and he was here so i had this part of NT on lock
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemKickDiva

laugh.gif
i know right...

pimp.gif
nerd.gif

- I'm on a 5 month drought. (coulda put it to a end, but the girl was like a 5 max)
- I don't have a job. Sent it 8 applications for summer jobs with the Gov't, got 0 responses
- Still don't have a car (i'm 19) and with no job...its not looking good
- I feel like I wasted to much money during the school semester...but i dont drink or smoke, so I prolly didn't really spend THAT much
- Part of me really dislikes my dad for taking my mom to court to force her to pay 1/3 of my tution. She works 3 jobs, is driving a 14 year old car, shecan't afford it and he knows that. Pops EASILY makes enough to pay for my tution and then some.
- Because of reason above i might be trasnferring from Howard to a state school (VSU, ODU, or Norfolk State
sick.gif
at all 3)
- I thought my g.p.a was gonna be around a 3.4 for 2nd semester, but my teachers are %%+$@ and now it looks more like a 3.0
mad.gif

- I dont have any really great memories in my childhood past when my parents divorced (2001). truthfully my freshman year of college has been the best yeari've had in a while (socially & academically)

more later.

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

- I'm on a 5 month drought. (coulda put it to a end, but the girl was like a 5 max)
- I don't have a job. Sent it 8 applications for summer jobs with the Gov't, got 0 responses
- Still don't have a car (i'm 19) and with no job...its not looking good
- I feel like I wasted to much money during the school semester...but i dont drink or smoke, so I prolly didn't really spend THAT much
- Part of me really dislikes my dad for taking my mom to court to force her to pay 1/3 of my tution. She works 3 jobs, is driving a 14 year old car, she can't afford it and he knows that. Pops EASILY makes enough to pay for my tution and then some.
- Because of reason above i might be trasnferring from Howard to a state school (VSU, ODU, or Norfolk State
sick.gif
at all 3)
- I thought my g.p.a was gonna be around a 3.4 for 2nd semester, but my teachers are %%+$@ and now it looks more like a 3.0
mad.gif

- I dont have any really great memories in my childhood past when my parents divorced (2001). truthfully my freshman year of college has been the best year i've had in a while (socially & academically)

more later.
i hope you didn't have my mom... shes a pretty nice person & teacher
frown.gif

It's 2 of us in the office....and the girls don't have no visitation....thus I am bored....

Edit: And I know you aint talking...u jumped from 192 to 270 posts in less than 2 days
tongue.gif

- I had to give this girl I ha...really dislike a ride today and just to mess with her I drove through the hood, stopped and posted up at thecorner store because I knew it would scare her.
- I notice a few females giving me the eye..most likely because their main squeeze isn't here for the summer (college dorm) but I prolly wont act on it
- They shut down this building at the university I work at today and had guards posted at every entrance. Word is someone with the swine flu worked there andthey had to shut it down. Not sure if this is 100% tho but I saw them block everything off.
- Ive decided to disassociate from some friends of mine and I actually feel better that I did. Its kinda ill to drop !@%%#+ you been knowing for years but Iguess that's life
ohwell.gif

- There's an unspoken of tension in the family namely because of my parent's divorce and because of this I don't go to visit my cousins. Theyalways ask me if im coming up and I say no or never get back to them. If I explain the situation to them I know what will happen and I don't feel likedealing with that +**% right now
smh.gif

-Finally decided on a yoppa cant ++@!@!+ wait
- Vaporizer > __ I vaped the same good four times now. Talk about stretching..
- Lost 8 lbs so far
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom