NT Common Response: "I See Girls That Looks Just As Good/Better Than Her Daily"

I see some of us seem to think this is a lie and a tired excuse/comeback when a picture of a celebrity is posted.

Ok, lets get something straight. A woman isn't created in their mother's womb with the intentions of being a celebrity. Meaning there is nothing physical or mythical embedded within them that automatically makes them more physically impressive than your local Becky. A celebrity is a woman that has become famous at some point of their life. Meaning, that if they didn't become famous they would be a local Becky.

Many of us live on college campuses with hundreds or thousands of women.
Many of us live in highly populated Metropolitan areas.

So since we are exposed to so many women, why is it so automatically dismissed if someone says they see girls like this daily? What am I missing?

This is based on Jessice Alba. She  a cute girl. But she is NOT a goddess. I personally see girls that look as good, and better on a daily basis. Why is that so hard to believe? Oh yea because some of you hat this girl was birthed from Jesus himself.

I don't understand it and will never understand it.

I see some of us seem to think this is a lie and a tired excuse/comeback when a picture of a celebrity is posted.

Ok, lets get something straight. A woman isn't created in their mother's womb with the intentions of being a celebrity. Meaning there is nothing physical or mythical embedded within them that automatically makes them more physically impressive than your local Becky. A celebrity is a woman that has become famous at some point of their life. Meaning, that if they didn't become famous they would be a local Becky.

Many of us live on college campuses with hundreds or thousands of women.
Many of us live in highly populated Metropolitan areas.

So since we are exposed to so many women, why is it so automatically dismissed if someone says they see girls like this daily? What am I missing?

This is based on Jessice Alba. She  a cute girl. But she is NOT a goddess. I personally see girls that look as good, and better on a daily basis. Why is that so hard to believe? Oh yea because some of you hat this girl was birthed from Jesus himself.

I don't understand it and will never understand it.

It's okay to have fun in life once in a while. Everything is so serious with you.
laugh.gif

Some people just put famous chicks or models on a pedestal so of course they gonna say something if u disagree about these chicks...kinda like how some people think dudes with money and/or fame are automatically cooler or somehow better then any other dude in the world...

Some people just put famous chicks or models on a pedestal so of course they gonna say something if u disagree about these chicks...kinda like how some people think dudes with money and/or fame are automatically cooler or somehow better then any other dude in the world...

I have to agree with OP. Every hot celeb is def appreciated from Minka to Rashida Jones to Shay Maria to Olivia Munn to Misa Campo (I just named my starting 5).

But living in Cali - I def see girls just as good looking as any celeb posted on here.

But at the end of the day your average cute looking-petite girl-with the girl next door look > *your favorite celeb*

Its because celebrity's are in movies are in the public eye.  We as men feel like we know them or have a connection with them.  We feel like if we ever met jessica alba she would be like one of her characters that she plays.  We have never talked (mostly) to these randoms that we see every day.  We know 0 about thier personality.  But from movies, interviews, and other things we draw a connection with celebrities.

Example:  I have a huge crush on amanda seyfried.  She isn't drop dead gorgeous.  But i feel like if i ever met her she would be mad cool.  Would wife in a second.

pics of course
images

images

images

Its because celebrity's are in movies are in the public eye.  We as men feel like we know them or have a connection with them.  We feel like if we ever met jessica alba she would be like one of her characters that she plays.  We have never talked (mostly) to these randoms that we see every day.  We know 0 about thier personality.  But from movies, interviews, and other things we draw a connection with celebrities.

Example:  I have a huge crush on amanda seyfried.  She isn't drop dead gorgeous.  But i feel like if i ever met her she would be mad cool.  Would wife in a second.

pics of course
images

images

images

I have to agree with OP. Every hot celeb is def appreciated from Minka to Rashida Jones to Shay Maria to Olivia Munn to Misa Campo (I just named my starting 5).

But living in Cali - I def see girls just as good looking as any celeb posted on here.

But at the end of the day your average cute looking-petite girl-with the girl next door look > *your favorite celeb*

We fall for their onscreen personalities, your average Becky walking down campus, we know absolutely nothing about unless we sit down and have a convo with them....kinda silly if you ask me, but that's how it is.

We fall for their onscreen personalities, your average Becky walking down campus, we know absolutely nothing about unless we sit down and have a convo with them....kinda silly if you ask me, but that's how it is.

so, DC, can we see pics of these everyday celebrity-level beauties?

i mean, i see what youre saying, but at the same time,

many of these chicks arent celebrities from the womb,

BUT

they ARE celebrities cause they look better than the typical woman....

like, mila kunis.....she looks better than like 90 percent of women.....

yes, there are 10 percent that are just as attractive or prettier,

HOWEVER

she's a celebrity because shes gorgeous.

that's WHY she's a celeb.

if she wasnt so gorgeous, she would be one of the "girls i see walking down the street everyday"

my problem with that typical NT response is......MOST OF THESE CHILDREN ARE LYING/TRYING TO FIT IN

of course someone CAN see a celebrity-level beauty on the street....

but alot of NTers are trying to fit in, even on an anonymous message board.

i mean, i see what youre saying, but at the same time,

many of these chicks arent celebrities from the womb,

BUT

like, mila kunis.....she looks better than like 90 percent of women.....

yes, there are 10 percent that are just as attractive or prettier,

HOWEVER

she's a celebrity because shes gorgeous.

that's WHY she's a celeb.

if she wasnt so gorgeous, she would be one of the "girls i see walking down the street everyday"

my problem with that typical NT response is......MOST OF THESE CHILDREN ARE LYING/TRYING TO FIT IN

of course someone CAN see a celebrity-level beauty on the street....

but alot of NTers are trying to fit in, even on an anonymous message board.

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

I can agree with that. But we still see (depending on where you live/roam) dozens of women daily that look better than the typical woman.

The typical woman doesn't look good. Which is why a beautiful woman is so "special" (loosely used).

So to think someone is lying when they say that they see above-typical (non-attractive) women out and about is just funny to me.

The same way Alba is above-typical, there are MILLIONS of non-celebrity women walking streets that are above-typical than rival Alba or anyone else that is a famous face.

My point is being above-typical isn't exclusive to celebrity women. But celebrity women usually have to have some looks to them. But all women with looks aren't celebrities.

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

I don't go around snapping pictures of people. Sorry I haven't drank the creepy behavior blood that my NT Brethren have.

Back
Top Bottom