NT! chicks/dudes with guages and tattoos vol. hot or not?

I myself don't really dig a girl with OD tats. If she just has one or two pieces on the back or whatever, I'm fine with that.

As for gauges, my girl has a gauge herself (although 12g gauge) and I'm cool with it.

If a girl is sexy and has a nice face guages will not make a difference IMO. I dig chicks with tats
devil.gif

I thought i was the only one who dug both on chicks! All my boys think im crazy since i love kat von d. Ive wanted a tat and guages for a couple months now butmoneys been tight. Ive been going back and fourth which i wanted first. After the show i was at last mon i decided i wante gauges. I want this drawing since iwas in the 6th grade and the other day it dawned on me why not my neck? But do you guys think it would hurt me down the road for like jobs?

i got gauges and my current girl is working on hers at the moment also. i think theyre both
pimp.gif
as long as its not TOOO gauged or they got too much ink

I just streched my ears back from 8 g to 4 g and I have tattoos so I am going to say they look great.

I find it ironic that kids today are getting pissed at the hypebeasts that "guage" their ears though. I originally "streached" (that iswhat we called it then) them in 1997 to 00g (I was a hXc kid, so it was sort of expected), so really it is really hardly a new phenomenon. I could becomplaining that all these non-punk/hc kids have them now, but really it doesn't matter. Bottom line, I'm just happy that now it is semi acceptable. IfI had a dollar for every conversation I had about mutilating my ears 10 years ago I wouldn't still be in school now.

i love girls with tattoos. mostly sleeves, back pieces, ribs and some girls (usually with a small chest) can pull off chest pieces really well.

My gauges are weird right now lol, i got my left to a zero first and just started my right ear and my other left... planning on makin my right a 0g also and myother left piercing to maybe an 8g.

Left: 0g & 12g

right: 10g

My tatt:

haha, done in 2nd period, hurt pretty bad

I love tats, but gauges/a lot of facial piercings aren't my thing. I had to take a friend to the ER one time after her earring somehow went down her earcanal and down by her jaw. Ever since then, piercings have made me feel sick.

Back
Top Bottom