NT Brethren did you ever get Bullied in school?

Bullying Is Not Cool Man ...Not Cool

Dunno Where Yall Live But Some Kid here in baltimore was getting beat up while on the cheese bus and decided to jump off instead of continuing and lil man is in critical condition.

SMMFH

So as far as bullying goes i dont approve......

What is up with parents not teaching their kids how to get down? Stop spoon feeding these kids and teach em the hard knocks of life. That's why I will beat my kids and clown them so they know damn well the feeling of PAIN and what it feels like to made fun of.  Of course after every beat down I give em, I will pick em back up, hug/love em and treat em to some ice cream so they know everything I do to them comes from the heart. 

Personally I was bullied and had issues with other kids back in grade school.  Lucky for me I ran with a crew that didn't give a crap and held it down for me.

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

Yeah, I was from New York so in the country that's automatic hatred back in the day.
I've stated on NT before my father is an herion addict and my mother is mentally ill...so
I got teased for my clothes, being from New York I was supposed to be fresh they said.

Anyway this guy was a piece of %#@!, low life I knew wouldn't amount to nothing.
He was the school bully, hospitalized two kids. I was in the fifth grade.
I was never soft, just VERY perceptive and compassionate, gift and a curse.

One day I just got fed up, he tried to roasted me and I just told him something about himself
truth hurt I guess, that was thing though, laugh at his jokes or get beat up.
Anyway, roasted him to the point of tears, then he gets in my face...I don't know what came over me
but I beat this guy half to death until my fists were number. That fight carried me all the until 10 grade.

Anyway he got shot in head 4 times bullying someone on the basketball court when I was 18-19...knew he was gonna die a piece of %#@!.

Crazy story yo

What is up with parents not teaching their kids how to get down? Stop spoon feeding these kids and teach em the hard knocks of life. That's why I will beat my kids and clown them so they know damn well the feeling of PAIN and what it feels like to made fun of.  Of course after every beat down I give em, I will pick em back up, hug/love em and treat em to some ice cream so they know everything I do to them comes from the heart. 

Personally I was bullied and had issues with other kids back in grade school.  Lucky for me I ran with a crew that didn't give a crap and held it down for me.

Yeah, I was from New York so in the country that's automatic hatred back in the day.
I've stated on NT before my father is an herion addict and my mother is mentally ill...so
I got teased for my clothes, being from New York I was supposed to be fresh they said.

Anyway this guy was a piece of %#@!, low life I knew wouldn't amount to nothing.
He was the school bully, hospitalized two kids. I was in the fifth grade.
I was never soft, just VERY perceptive and compassionate, gift and a curse.

One day I just got fed up, he tried to roasted me and I just told him something about himself
truth hurt I guess, that was thing though, laugh at his jokes or get beat up.
Anyway, roasted him to the point of tears, then he gets in my face...I don't know what came over me
but I beat this guy half to death until my fists were number. That fight carried me all the until 10 grade.

Anyway he got shot in head 4 times bullying someone on the basketball court when I was 18-19...knew he was gonna die a piece of %#@!.

Crazy story yo

Originally Posted by I Am Georgia

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

school no
family yes

I take it you're the youngest one. 

nope. im in the middle i got bullied by my older cousins but my brothers always had my back. everyone got bullied in my family. thats why no one messed with our family...they knew there was always someone bigger and/or who could hit harder lol

Originally Posted by I Am Georgia

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

school no
family yes

I take it you're the youngest one. 

nope. im in the middle i got bullied by my older cousins but my brothers always had my back. everyone got bullied in my family. thats why no one messed with our family...they knew there was always someone bigger and/or who could hit harder lol

I was never, "bullied" but got my +*% jumped a couple times back in New York for hanging out with the "wrong" clique... smh. How a High School Senior can have the nerve to beat a 7th grader to a bloody mess is beyond me, but the #%$#@ got what was comin to him. RIP... Not. I live in Florida now, and these girls LOVE the "NY Swag" i have (as these girls call it) so I was a hit as soon I walked in the school. Dudes hate, but they don't want it. lol

I was never, "bullied" but got my +*% jumped a couple times back in New York for hanging out with the "wrong" clique... smh. How a High School Senior can have the nerve to beat a 7th grader to a bloody mess is beyond me, but the #%$#@ got what was comin to him. RIP... Not. I live in Florida now, and these girls LOVE the "NY Swag" i have (as these girls call it) so I was a hit as soon I walked in the school. Dudes hate, but they don't want it. lol

black toast intolerant
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by reener

It happens to everyone, it's apart of growing up.

laugh.gif
No it does NOT happen to everyone. And no, it's not apart of growing up. Geez some of you cats think y'all are the Zen Masters of life. Speak for yourself, and keep the word "everybody" to yourself.

All this "cry baby" "weaklings" "kill yourself" "only the strong will survive" "i'm the alpha male" crack me up!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by reener

It happens to everyone, it's apart of growing up.

laugh.gif
No it does NOT happen to everyone. And no, it's not apart of growing up. Geez some of you cats think y'all are the Zen Masters of life. Speak for yourself, and keep the word "everybody" to yourself.

All this "cry baby" "weaklings" "kill yourself" "only the strong will survive" "i'm the alpha male" crack me up!
roll.gif

got somewhat bullied but i remember in 1st-3rd grade i never went to recces because i always got in fights and had detention

got somewhat bullied but i remember in 1st-3rd grade i never went to recces because i always got in fights and had detention

I was bullied in 1st grade, didn't last too long because the advice my dad gave me was to fight.

I was bullied in 1st grade, didn't last too long because the advice my dad gave me was to fight.

Back
Top Bottom