NT Brethren did you ever get Bullied in school?

I got clowned, but no one ever messed with me physically (the couple fights I got in were with guys I was cool with). I did let a couple kids say stuff to me that looking back I should have definitely got in their face about. But back then I was all about avoiding fights. Now I realize that you don't let people walk over you just to avoid getting in trouble. Some things are worth fighting for.

Basically, I think parents need to raise their kids to stand up for themselves and also align themselves with the right friends. If you do that, you can avoid the bullying alltogether. You might have to get in a fight a couple times, but I'd rather get my butt whipped and be treated with respect, then be bullied and be the laughing stock of the class.

In the meatime, I do think you have to punish those who bully. But it seems that bullies are always going to exist regardless of the punishment.

Originally Posted by RedMan

I was never bullied per say but I did get picked on.
Yup. and this happens to everyone, the picked on thing. all fun and games though
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Last time I remember being bullied, was back in the 7th grade by some 10th graders in the lunch line. +%!%!+$% managed to "pocket check" me and take off with the $60 I had, to pay my cell phone bill after school.
30t6p3b.gif

Eventually, I ended up getting my revenge and popping a chocolate milk carton on them. But still didn't replace my $60.
indifferent.gif

Last time I remember being bullied, was back in the 7th grade by some 10th graders in the lunch line. +%!%!+$% managed to "pocket check" me and take off with the $60 I had, to pay my cell phone bill after school.
30t6p3b.gif

Eventually, I ended up getting my revenge and popping a chocolate milk carton on them. But still didn't replace my $60.
indifferent.gif

It's a part of school to witness, partake, or be the focal point of "Bullyment" (lol) . It's inevitable.

I got picked on/bullied.

I picked on/bullied kids.

I still get picked on and pick on people.

Suck it up.

It's part of life.

It's a part of school to witness, partake, or be the focal point of "Bullyment" (lol) . It's inevitable.

I got picked on/bullied.

I picked on/bullied kids.

I still get picked on and pick on people.

Suck it up.

It's part of life.

Originally Posted by 365k

30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif

You had a celly in the 7th grade?

5oe2l3.gif

Originally Posted by 365k

30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif

You had a celly in the 7th grade?

5oe2l3.gif

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Getting bullied is part of life, and if you can't take it then life after school isn't going to be terrible.  If someone opts out because of bullying then kudos, the human race doesn't really need your genes carrying on anyways.  We've got enough weak people reproducing as is.

you sound really unintelligent

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Getting bullied is part of life, and if you can't take it then life after school isn't going to be terrible.  If someone opts out because of bullying then kudos, the human race doesn't really need your genes carrying on anyways.  We've got enough weak people reproducing as is.

you sound really unintelligent

I was only bullied in elementary (3rd grade)....it was weird...like the typical bullying you see on TV. The kid that bullied me was a grade higher and taller than myself. I'd walk by this empty path and he'd always be there and say "i'm going to beat you up" (like that spongebob episode)...i avoided him the rest of the year.

That's the only bullying i've gotten surprisingly...i played basketball with the "cool kids" so i guess that's why

edit: now that i've thought about it, i was bullied a couple other times. I've forgotten because i've tried my best to never remember it. It really messed me up as a kid, but helped me be a lil stronger today.

I was only bullied in elementary (3rd grade)....it was weird...like the typical bullying you see on TV. The kid that bullied me was a grade higher and taller than myself. I'd walk by this empty path and he'd always be there and say "i'm going to beat you up" (like that spongebob episode)...i avoided him the rest of the year.

That's the only bullying i've gotten surprisingly...i played basketball with the "cool kids" so i guess that's why

edit: now that i've thought about it, i was bullied a couple other times. I've forgotten because i've tried my best to never remember it. It really messed me up as a kid, but helped me be a lil stronger today.

Ehh I was picked on once in 6th grade. I started to enter a phase where I wanted to start wearing nice shoes, but I couldn't afford a pair so the closest thing I got was a pair of funky looking "wannabe" air forces lol. After that I grew up hit high school changed my ways was cool with just about everyone whites, Hispanics(which I am), and blacks. Then I hit college and yeah no picking really, everyone minds their business and just chills out. No drama which is great.

Pretty sure we've all been picked on at one point in time, its life, just some get picked on more than others.

Ehh I was picked on once in 6th grade. I started to enter a phase where I wanted to start wearing nice shoes, but I couldn't afford a pair so the closest thing I got was a pair of funky looking "wannabe" air forces lol. After that I grew up hit high school changed my ways was cool with just about everyone whites, Hispanics(which I am), and blacks. Then I hit college and yeah no picking really, everyone minds their business and just chills out. No drama which is great.

Pretty sure we've all been picked on at one point in time, its life, just some get picked on more than others.

Also...i have bullied a couple people in middle school, and very ironically, they are my best friends today... i really regret doing that and i believe they still remember

And in addition, to people saying that kids today should man up...they should, but it's a lot worse today with the whole internet thing. People say much worse things on the Internet than in their face today...and since these kids are terry cloth, i can't imagine how they deal with it.

Also...i have bullied a couple people in middle school, and very ironically, they are my best friends today... i really regret doing that and i believe they still remember

And in addition, to people saying that kids today should man up...they should, but it's a lot worse today with the whole internet thing. People say much worse things on the Internet than in their face today...and since these kids are terry cloth, i can't imagine how they deal with it.

Back
Top Bottom