NT Book Club Vol. WDYRTD

I finished this beast last week and turned out to be one of the best books I've read in a long time. I highly recommend it.
IMG_5160.JPG

Now I'm reading these two books below
IMG_5161.JPG

IMG_5163.JPG

Just finished

The One Thing - The Supprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary Results by Gary Keller.

Great book.

The Man’s Guide to Women by John Gottman, PhD and Julie Schwartz Gottman, PhD.

Invisible Influence - The Hidden Forces That Shape Behavior by Jonah Berger.

Now I’m currently reading:

Black Skin, White Masks by Frantz Fanon.

Next on my list:

You are Not so Smart by David McRaney.
Will check these out

I haven't been able to read much this summer as I would've liked to, but I've been reading this slowly.

516gaKngj0L._SX330_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

If you're an African American or someone part of the diaspora,you need to read this book. The author passed away last week and he left behind great work for our generation to read and reach others with. This will change your mindset.
Will check this out too

Anyone care to share knowledge of any Black Literature? I've always noticed that anytime I read from a Black author, it was biographic or poetry. I had always been curious of fictional works, I rarely noticed any works mentioned. Any help?

Anyone care to share knowledge of any Black Literature? I've always noticed that anytime I read from a Black author, it was biographic or poetry. I had always been curious of fictional works, I rarely noticed any works mentioned. Any help?

Familiar with Yaa Gyasi's Homegoing and Angie Thomas' The Hate U Give. Read some interesting sci-fi book recommendations here.

What subjects are you looking for?

Just read Stay With Me by Ayobami Adebayo. Good read for sure.

In the process of reading Red Sparrow. Through about 300 pages on book 1 of 3. Joint is phenomenal.

Back
Top Bottom