NT, be honest...How many of you dudes are considered pretty boys?

i agree with anton.....ruggedly handsome is the way to be
pimp.gif

real talk, the only reason the term "pretty boy" came to be was to label the cats who had chicks on smash.
ive never heard of a pretty boy being called ugly by a chick. they usually always snag the chick.
with that being said, ive missed out on more P than i have ever hit being a "pretty boy".
that dont fly with the ladies cause they first question is always "so how many girls you got?" "i know you got all the girl" blah blahblah.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

From what I read in here, it seems to be that only lightskinned men can be considered pretty boys? Why is that? There are also dark-skinned/chocolate men who can be pretty.
No Lance Bass but my roommate is dark and I'm light and most girls consider us "pretty boys". He's pretty dark but he has a nicegrade of hair so I guess that's why. It's just that most dark guys don't have hair that's as nice as light skinned men. And that's usuallyone of the main features that girls I know use to label "pretty boys".

Originally Posted by Moderate Gatsby

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

Kicktionair wrote:

No man should ever call himself "pretty boy"

/thread
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]ugly dudes say this...[/color]

laugh.gif

Actually I get called a pretty boy all the time, I just hate the term.
It's like people assume because I like to dress nice and choose to always wear something presentable I'm a "pretty boy" FOHWTBS

Spoiler [+]
I have the same beef with people calling me a metrosexual

Ive heard pretty boy a few times but if i had a dollar for everytime I was told I have a baby face I'd be rich.
One chick said I was cute and i said thanks, then she replied "CUTE IS FOR KITTENS" and said i reminded her of this.

4c6166580b2ab40416e93ed9563e8e242c820a06.jpg

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

Originally Posted by jwalker123

Lmao a u self proclamied pretty boys u can't just call ur self a pretty boy and just because a hating group of guys calls u you a pretty boy dosent mean you are the girls have say you are I have never been called handsome it's always been sexy,cute,ect never had any pimples and cuz of my skin color
what are you talking about right now?
This was addressed in the first page

but really what are you talking about?
laugh.gif

I find it kind of ironic that this thread was made on January 5th...

[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]Greetings to the Brothers of Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, *double tap* INCORPORATED *fistpump* Sir![/color]

But yea... I always been labeled a pretty boy.

Originally Posted by impalaballa187

I find it kind of ironic that this thread was made on January 5th...

Greetings to the Brothers of Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, *double tap* INCORPORATED *fist pump* Sir!

But yea... I always been labeled a pretty boy.

Elaborate..How is it ironic?

Back
Top Bottom