NT, be honest...How many of you dudes are considered pretty boys?

Originally Posted by Al Audi

lol @ ChampionEdition

light skin comment was funny to me, if you was light skin in my HS an wasnt one of the pretty boys you were losing.

QFT

I was called a pretty boy in HS. College I was just handsome was considered clean

Originally Posted by 951guero

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Depends how I dress.

nah b you ugly

roll.gif

shots.jpg

Don't know if I believe everyone in here.
But yeah, I've been called a pretty boy numerous times.
It's handsome now.

Originally Posted by 951guero

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Depends how I dress.

nah b you ugly
No hate ninjahood but I can't see how you could ever be considered a pretty boy.
I thought the general consensus of a pretty boy is light skin, good hair, great teeth, good body, good dresser. ::Kanye shrug::
That's how it was in my group.

back when i was in high school, and that was because the way i dressed.. which is weird because i'm fat, and fat dudes usually aren't considered prettyboys.

Originally Posted by DaveDollars

back when i was in high school, and that was because the way i dressed.. which is weird because i'm fat, and fat dudes usually aren't considered pretty boys.
fat dudes always have the upper hand in the pretty boy shtick imo.
fat dudes are (90%) of the time : funny as hell cause we gotta be ready to snap back and cleanly dressed ANYWAY cause we fat and cant be busted at no time atall or we gettin clowned.
add...nothin. lol
all we gotta do is be handsome and have a mouthpiece. lol thats who i did it.
as long as u wasnt that weird middle fat.
theres the big dude whos fat only compared to skinny ppl, the weird shaped fat dude, and that huge round tub of love.

only 1 and 3 gets love.

Lmao a u self proclamied pretty boys u can't just call ur self a pretty boy and just because a hating group of guys calls u you a pretty boy dosent meanyou are the girls have say you are I have never been called handsome it's always been sexy,cute,ect never had any pimples and cuz of my skin color

Originally Posted by jwalker123

Lmao a u self proclamied pretty boys u can't just call ur self a pretty boy and just because a hating group of guys calls u you a pretty boy dosent mean you are the girls have say you are I have never been called handsome it's always been sexy,cute,ect never had any pimples and cuz of my skin color
what are you talking about right now?

ive got this a couple times. think its cause im i like to be well groomed and have good hygiene.

i wouldnt say imma pretty boy, its more like i clean up nice and im light skin so that tends to be peoples first judgement when they see me, i all honesty iplay the bad boy role to the t so i get the same type of love ugly thug types minus the thuggery

From what I read in here, it seems to be that only lightskinned men can be considered pretty boys? Why is that? There are also dark-skinned/chocolate men whocan be pretty.

^ nice quote about businessmen.

some of you are straight up disrespectful talking about ninjahood LOL

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

From what I read in here, it seems to be that only lightskinned men can be considered pretty boys? Why is that? There are also dark-skinned/chocolate men who can be pretty.
Thats what Im sayin, I never equated pretty boys to be for the light skinned.
The term itself is rather foolish, pero this light skinned talk is wild.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

From what I read in here, it seems to be that only lightskinned men can be considered pretty boys? Why is that? There are also dark-skinned/chocolate men who can be pretty.
but most of the time it isnt
ohwell.gif

as a light skinned guy, i have been called this but my darker friends rarely do

idk what it is *kanye shrug*

Back
Top Bottom