NT Are You Happy or Envious when people around you get successful?

Never understood envy nor looking at somebody else's plate comparing it to yours. Everyone's journey is unique. If you are jealous you are judging and you have no right to judge another person. I wish everyone drove Ferraris lived in mansions and had flings with sexy people. I just flat out don't see how someone else's success has anything to do with me, family or friend. If everyone inside of this topic drove a Bugatti to a steakhouse tonight while receiving sloppy top from their dream girl Id joyous. That **** is beautiful, I love seeing young cats in the streets pushing benzes and R8's and having stuff. Why can't people live good? I tell you what does hurt tho, busting your *** and sacrificing everything for your dreams and reaching them only to find out people you struggled with are envious, ***** one of the worst feelings in the world.

Of course it wouldn't matter if they aren't in your circle. OP tried to suggest peer group, co-workers, and that type of stuff.

I'm pretty sure guys would feel a step below their peers if they weren't as successful as them, but that's what I meant by fake and real friends.

Back
Top Bottom