NT, anyone been on a cruise?

I went on a cruise through the Virgin Islands and I think it was the best week of my life.It was on Royal Carribean

The all day buffet food is good, not great but they have a lot of options so you are gauranteed to find something to eat. The nightly dinner with servers was really good food and its all inclusive so I was ordering like 2 entrees and 2 appetizers lol.I was LOVING the free room service, ordered a bacon cheeseburger at like 3 AM every night lol.
plus the soft serve ice cream machine next to the pool was so clutch.

I busted my eyebrow open playing ball on the ship, had to get stitches and they charged like 600$ on my room, insurance did end up reimbursing though.

when we got to the ports it was cool to walk around and shop and hit the beach. I was only 18 at the time so I couldnt drink on the boat but I got wasted on the islands. I wish I went on a cruise that ported for multiple days because it sucks to have to be back on ship by like 6 pm. Bought some bud on St. Marteen, stuff was pretty good despite looking really dark. Bought my gold chain in St. Thomas, jewerly is pretty cheap on the Islands because no duty tax. I would definately cruise again and would reccomend it to others. If you want a vacation with structure and unlimited good food I think cruise is the way to go.

I went on a cruise through the Virgin Islands and I think it was the best week of my life.It was on Royal Carribean

The all day buffet food is good, not great but they have a lot of options so you are gauranteed to find something to eat. The nightly dinner with servers was really good food and its all inclusive so I was ordering like 2 entrees and 2 appetizers lol.I was LOVING the free room service, ordered a bacon cheeseburger at like 3 AM every night lol.
plus the soft serve ice cream machine next to the pool was so clutch.

I busted my eyebrow open playing ball on the ship, had to get stitches and they charged like 600$ on my room, insurance did end up reimbursing though.

when we got to the ports it was cool to walk around and shop and hit the beach. I was only 18 at the time so I couldnt drink on the boat but I got wasted on the islands. I wish I went on a cruise that ported for multiple days because it sucks to have to be back on ship by like 6 pm. Bought some bud on St. Marteen, stuff was pretty good despite looking really dark. Bought my gold chain in St. Thomas, jewerly is pretty cheap on the Islands because no duty tax. I would definately cruise again and would reccomend it to others. If you want a vacation with structure and unlimited good food I think cruise is the way to go.

Anybody get motion sickness?
laugh.gif

I did a 7 day cruise in Hawaii. Food is great as everyone else has mentioned but there was zero nightlife on the ship. Everybody was in bed by 10pm and the deck was a ghost town.

I did a 7 day cruise in Hawaii. Food is great as everyone else has mentioned but there was zero nightlife on the ship. Everybody was in bed by 10pm and the deck was a ghost town.

Back
Top Bottom