NT, anyone been on a cruise?

Peeped the Norwegian comment and glad a fellow #NTer liked it. I'm takin the 4day Miami-Bahamas wit my wiz in Sept. on the Norwegian Sky for our honeymoon then 2days on Southbeach. I chose Norwegian because of the freestyle cruising. I noticed the excursions weren't that expensive and seemed to be fun so I can't wait.

Norwegian and Princess are dope cruises. Unlimited food + endless chilling + perfect weather = 
pimp.gif

Norwegian and Princess are dope cruises. Unlimited food + endless chilling + perfect weather = 
pimp.gif

Going on a Cruise to Cozumel Mexico in May
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I'm so amped.

Ulimited free food + unlimited alcohol + chicks walking around all day in bikinis + Me + My camera =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I'm so amped.

Ulimited free food + unlimited alcohol + chicks walking around all day in bikinis + Me + My camera =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^ nice pics
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Im flying out to Miami in July and taking a cruise (Carnival) to Western Carribean....cant wait
pimp.gif

^ nice pics
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Im flying out to Miami in July and taking a cruise (Carnival) to Western Carribean....cant wait
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PraVokal

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I'm so amped.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

You got a link for info?

Originally Posted by PraVokal

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I'm so amped.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

You got a link for info?

Flew out of puerto Rico on a celebrity cruise, a lot of food, drinks and gambling. Had a good time. The stops are cool but seems like everybody is trying to hustle you (Barbados
laugh.gif
) just need to be in a group and keep it moving. Most Americans just pay whatever so bargain with them and you can get deals. Def need to do another cruise.

My friends have been on royal Caribbean and said it's a lot more younger/single friendly

Flew out of puerto Rico on a celebrity cruise, a lot of food, drinks and gambling. Had a good time. The stops are cool but seems like everybody is trying to hustle you (Barbados
laugh.gif
) just need to be in a group and keep it moving. Most Americans just pay whatever so bargain with them and you can get deals. Def need to do another cruise.

My friends have been on royal Caribbean and said it's a lot more younger/single friendly

cruises are amazing. went to jamaica, cozumel, haiti and grand caymen back in 2008. great time.

cruises are amazing. went to jamaica, cozumel, haiti and grand caymen back in 2008. great time.

priceline has some cheap mexican riviera cruises between oct.-dec.
Out of those 3 months, which would be the best to go when you consider weather?

priceline has some cheap mexican riviera cruises between oct.-dec.
Out of those 3 months, which would be the best to go when you consider weather?

how about a cruise for the college friendly crowd?

i hear the best cruises are around winter break/spring break but what about summer?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

how about a cruise for the college friendly crowd?

i hear the best cruises are around winter break/spring break but what about summer?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom