NT All Time MLB Re-Draft vol: Voting is Open

I have sent word to P proshares he can make his pick and Dirk will slide like the Vikings until he rolls thru. If anyone sees him, please get his attention.

Pro tweeted, he should pull thru in a bit. So E can be ready right behind him. Hopefully Dirk shows at some point.

Players off the board:

Round 1
Barry Bonds
Willie Mays
Ken Griffey Jr
Pedro Martinez
Cy Young
Babe Ruth
Walter Johnson
Ted Williams
Greg Maddux
Alex Rodriguez
Mike Trout
Roger Clemens
Mickey Mantle
Hank Aaron
Rickey Henderson
Joe DiMaggio
Lou Gehrig
Sandy Koufax
Stan Musial
Dwight Gooden
Randy Johnson
Roberto Clemente
Manny Ramirez
Frank Robinson
Bob Gibson
Mike Schmidt
Honus Wagner
Tom Seaver
Warren Spahn
Johnny Bench

Round 2
Albert Pujols
Ty Cobb
Nolan Ryan
Mark McGwire
Ernie Banks
Yogi Berra
Steve Carlton
Tony Gwynn
Cal Ripken Jr
Joe Morgan
Wade Boggs
Rogers Hornsby
Al Kaline
Jackie Robinson
Tris Speaker
Lefty Grove
Jimmie Foxx
Clayton Kershaw

Apologies if it was already mentioned, but are we being strict about the corner OF positions? Like, do I have to specifically draft a LF or RF or are they interchangeable?

Apologies if it was already mentioned, but are we being strict about the corner OF positions? Like, do I have to specifically draft a LF or RF or are they interchangeable?

BBall ref is a great source for who plays where. Killebrew was just taken, he played 969 at 1B, and 791 at 3B. With 471 in LF. To me, that makes him a first baseman. But, I could be sold on third base. There had been some discussion on that previously.

To make this as accurate as possible, I'm trying to stick to what really happened. As best I can. Like I said, he COULD pass for a third baseman, I would buy it, but in complete fairness, he played more at first, than third, so we should try to honor that.

If it was 50/49, yeah, I can be lenient there, no prob. But 75/25, no, let's go with the 75.

That sound fair to everyone?

I select the greatest hitting catcher of All-Time Mike Piazza

From Age 24-33, he averaged 35 HRs 107 RBIs on .322/.389/.579 and walked 56 times to striking out 79 times a year.

In that time he put up a 53.9 WAR.

Hit over .330 - 3 times. Over .300 - 9 times.

Rookie of the Year.

12 time all star. 10 time Silver slugger.

59.4 Career WAR, 623 runs above replacement level, which are both severely hampered by the fact that he played in the NL, all but his last season, when he should have been an Everyday DH at Age 30 and likely would have kept him hitting at an All Star Level until his late 30s

Piazza protecting ARod :pimp:

so what would cal ripken be, strictly SS?

think he was like near 30% at 3B

Chipper Jones, 3b
black-sports-online-chipper-jones-toughen-up-rutgers.jpg

With my 2nd round pick, I select a former Rookie of the Year and National League MVP....who is currently 20th on the all time homerun list....

20150730-1-mccovey.jpg

Willie "Stretch" McCovey

Back
Top Bottom