NT a girl problem. EDIT SUCIDE.

smh.gif
@this _ sending me pms

lol girls are nuts these days. mine said she was gonna cut my balls off and keep it in a jar if I leave her/

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

smh.gif
@this _ sending me pms
Word
laugh.gif
.Dude went from talking about running in there withratchets to this.Then talks about NT's the biggest haven of lames.The irony

its because you boys talk to much. you always on some stuff like if you wanna flame me why dont you just keep it moving ?

at the end of the day i still get more play than most of you.

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

its because you boys talk to much. you always on some stuff like if you wanna flame me why dont you just keep it moving ?

post pics of this play you speak of.

otherwise, ducktales.

tired.gif
chill little bear.

Far Rock, eh? im in rosedale...not too far from the Q113, lemme bag n smash (the girl of course)..shes hawt.

lol more play, but yet you here tripping off one girl ? please kid, it's obvious you have not even graduated maturity, so calm down with the "who getsmore play," talk.
grin.gif

Really? yet you're here cryin' over some heights @+*#..

Originally Posted by Ryda421

lol more play, but yet you here tripping off one girl ? please kid, it's obvious you have not even graduated maturity, so calm down with the "who gets more play," talk.
grin.gif

but my boy said she will only turn straight again for him.
damn so she gonna off you, but she'll only take the D from your dude?
you lost.

move on and find you a new breezy

Back
Top Bottom