NT a girl problem. EDIT SUCIDE.

eek.gif
River Bear is back, yes NT his name is River Bear, and I'm callingducktales on this entire operation. BTW you remember this son?

f237kh.jpg

ddmb7s.jpg

112bfjm.jpg

29wmo7k.jpg

Ahhh the memories....

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

so NT i go through a breakup with my girl yesterday the long distance wasnt going good , and i didnt like her friends so i cut her loose.

we get into a huge fight over the phone i said some real messed up stuff
ohwell.gif
so i wake this morning and check my myspace. all friends and cousins
have "RIP SADE" on there profile but i go to message them and im blocked. is this a joke or for real ?

pics of course
iodgkx.jpg

more peoples myspace says rip im praying this isnt true because alot of people wouldnt play like that
tired.gif

so she calls me and tells me she wanted to see if i cared about her. i proceed to get mad and say she is retarted.

she then tells me she is now a lesbian and when i come to far rock queens new york to call her and she gonna off me.

so i bought my plane ticket and im going to stay with my people on dyckman and then ima go over there and handle this.

but my boy said she will only turn straight again for him.

i hate lesbians.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

75 percent on NYC is all talk. there is real but there are many fakers all over.

the good ole .org days i miss them
pimp.gif
me and my little cousin jose from05.

l_e51f914319c246d8972f4991867d5aaf.jpg

there goes an updated one for ya.

i love heights/bx hispanic girls they da best
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

mr monday night/daytona Texas is Trill , NYC is live but its not what these simps crack it up to be half the time. i got some down $%@ boys
and some family from harlem to dyckman. my mother sisters sons from out there.

so when i come through in da slab bangin

ima just get out go talk to her and then throw it up on youtube and keep it moving.im not gonna expose my seeds mother because i dont know if the child ismine. but if it is i will be a man and handle the buisness and do my best to get her family out of the projects of BX and the heights.

my ex is hands down better than most of you haters current girls
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

1j52dw.jpg

2zf75v4.jpg

so if u want them digits mess with ya boy spencer rico river bear

EDIT: Not SUCIDE

and wth is going on with the pic of you in Jack in the Box and a Master P song from Youtube?

i really dont care if she played me because i was getting mines back in the south.

you all right ima carry the burner and go bout 10 deep with my homeboys and if they wild out im just pull they card.

You really think you goin in far rock 10 deep with a couple burners and pullin cards?Son %!*@ a case a body is gonna be caught.And it most likely will be yours

why people juice far rock up ? aint no one even heard of that god forsaken place before the weakest dipset rapper came about it.

i just hit my boy who stays out there who does work and lives in red fern and he says them shortys is scrubs that like attention who swear
they know dead eye, and knew stacks. just some hood rats thinking they know the ghetto super stars.

wow lmaoooooo.

Aint no one juicing up anything you go in there like that chances are you getting hurt regardless.All they gonna see is some strange dudes coming through theyhood and assume its beef.Even if shorty a scrub you not going in there or any other projects anywhere 10 deep and pulling cards.I highly doubt you have anyintention regardless you look soft as hell.Save the tough guy talk you know you gonna end up going in there on some sucker for love tip and try and get shortyback.

im not claiming to be anything other than me. i feel what i do is right. NT is the biggest haven for LAMES on the net. from my little errand boy turned dopepusher dallas sneaker head , to sikwitit, and mr monday night. NT has been on me since DAY 1 back in 04. i dont see where the hate comes from i guess i donttransfer well online from in real life. im a well liked guy that has friends all over the country. im just saying im not gonna go in there and be stupid andwild out and be loud. ima just handle mines on the smooth tip and catch her walking and just speak with her. If she gave me a hug and kiss and said she wantsto get back together i prolly would. That girl brings my status up to tons of people. if i can bag her i can bag any girl from back home in dallas to NYC backdown to the 305. I have helped tons of people out on this form with deals and hook ups through the years from local Dallas NT'ers to NYC cats. Stackbundles sucks simple as that im not hating on the man god rest his soul but his whole flow and "squad up" movement was corny from the start. Far rockis a beautiful place ESP in the summer time at the beach but its not some where
that i would want my people to live in. I already hate seeing my aunt and younger cousin living in the projects. NT bottom line is corny but its addictive so ikeep coming back for more.

AND

i never said i was going into the lions den in red fern projects that would be asking for death.

man im not stupid at all im just gonna be smooth and go talk to her when she is walking by her self.

NT i retire.

good bye.

It seems like River Bear has lost his mind, too much alcohol on the reservation, stereotypes are a $@@!!
smh.gif

im not claiming to be anything other than me. i feel what i do is right. NT is the biggest haven for LAMES on the net. from my little errand boy turned dope pusher dallas sneaker head , to sikwitit, and mr monday night. NT has been on me since DAY 1 back in 04. i dont see where the hate comes from i guess i dont transfer well online from in real life. im a well liked guy that has friends all over the country. im just saying im not gonna go in there and be stupid and wild out and be loud. ima just handle mines on the smooth tip and catch her walking and just speak with her. If she gave me a hug and kiss and said she wants to get back together i prolly would. That girl brings my status up to tons of people. if i can bag her i can bag any girl from back home in dallas to NYC back down to the 305. I have helped tons of people out on this form with deals and hook ups through the years from local Dallas NT'ers to NYC cats. Stack bundles sucks simple as that im not hating on the man god rest his soul but his whole flow and "squad up" movement was corny from the start. Far rock is a beautiful place ESP in the summer time at the beach but its not some where
that i would want my people to live in. I already hate seeing my aunt and younger cousin living in the projects. NT bottom line is corny but its addictive so i keep coming back for more.
You are the reason why this place is going down hill year after year ... I just spent 25 minutes reading this garbage, and I think you need to getsome real friends or something man ... And a period where necessary would be much appreciated ...

Let me get this straight this dude argued with his girlfriend when they were breakin up so she gets mad and fakes her death, but he still wants to get backwith her?

DUDE DO NOT GET BACK WITH HER

Back
Top Bottom