NT 2020 Secret Santa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just opened my gift from kingkoopa kingkoopa :

ACEFC0E3-94E4-4B97-B000-7006FE57FA55.jpeg

Thanks? Happy Holidays, dude.

who's my santa? I received a fanatics box but don't want to open it yet. I asked a few days ago but no response, maybe my post got buried or something.....

but yeah, thank you to my santa! I'ma wait 'til Christmas to open it.....

My bad - Not sure how I missed this. Looks like the other package arrived yesterday as well 🎅🏻 :nerd:

Merry Christmas Fam :nthat:

oinker34 oinker34 - Yooo!!! i got the fanatics box and the amazon box. I opened the amazon box but only read the note! will wait to open the rest for Christmas. you lived about an hour and a half away from me, I'm in Oakland. How's NC treating you?

oinker34 oinker34 - Yooo!!! i got the fanatics box and the amazon box. I opened the amazon box but only read the note! will wait to open the rest for Christmas. you lived about an hour and a half away from me, I'm in Oakland. How's NC treating you?

Glad everything came without issue, and just in time for Christmas! NC is great - we love it so far! Not as fast pace, great food, great drinks and great people but sports are on so much later so it can be tough staying up late to watch the West Coast (Bay Area) teams play during the week. Can't wait to see what you think about the rest of your gift. It's a hodgepodge of quite a few things, but I hope it makes your Christmas bright! Cheers Fam!

My packages have arrived. I'll open in the AM

Attachments

• PXL_20201224_235139141.jpg
    PXL_20201224_235139141.jpg
    280 KB · Views: 112
One more thing coming prob a little after X-mas....lets just say as a Washington Fan it pained me a little to buy it :lol:

Merry Christmas
Lol I feel ya bro. This year we can be cool. The entire division needs to morally support each other I think.

Merry Christmas, will post second gift once I get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom