NT 2020 Secret Santa

Status
Not open for further replies.
BIG SHOUT OUT TO suberzat1 suberzat1 for the thoughtful 2nd and 3rd package. I was away for the holidays and just got back on Monday to see the surprises.

I love this community. Really restores my hope for humanity.

image.jpg

Got one package from my SS

Super dope, many thanks :nthat:

It’s my first Funko Pop, i never got into it because i know my tendencies and i’d have 100 by now. You might have started an addiction :lol:

Also the note mentioned gift 2/2, i have not received 1/2 yet :nerd:

555A7A7E-B8CC-40E2-8DBF-C53EF250A525.jpeg

Got my second package!

The book “Talking to Goat”

Thanks a lot to my SS:nthat:

If it’s half as good as the Phil Jackson book i got from my SS last year, i’ll be super happy

897BB5C1-2A10-4504-A768-FE175BF89CCC.jpeg

Got one package from my SS

Super dope, many thanks :nthat:

It’s my first Funko Pop, i never got into it because i know my tendencies and i’d have 100 by now. You might have started an addiction :lol:

Also the note mentioned gift 2/2, i have not received 1/2 yet :nerd:

Glad you like like the gifts, sorry the shipping took so long. Delays were bad in the US, not sure how Canada was.

I grew up playing SNES MegamanX, so I also am a big fan.

• Fire
Reactions: jjs
Glad you like like the gifts, sorry the shipping took so long. Delays were bad in the US, not sure how Canada was.

I grew up playing SNES MegamanX, so I also am a big fan.

No worries for the delay, i wasn’t expecting my package to arrive before xmas anyway.

Megaman X :nthat: the soundtrack is fire too !

Hello NTers

The Don is back for the 8th Annual Secret Santa!

Details:

To enter: Please email [email protected] that you are IN by December 6th. Please include your NT name when sending the email OR YOU WILL BE DQ’d!,

You will then have 3 days to fill out the form with your information after it is sent. I will then pair you with another NTer and you will then have until December 14th to ship.

At any time I reserve the right to not allow you to participate. This will only be for NTers on the site for over 3 years and 1000 posts.

Love,
Santa Don

almost that time … 👀

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom