NSW all star "area 72" Raygun Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^edit that b

^^^
^^^Pretty sure they do glow, at least they do in the pics nike first leaked....

It's probably just a poor lit room with the flash on to showcase the 3M?

Last edited:
$30 to ship tho
mad.gif

Where are the Air Max Barkleys releasing? All the stores I know gettin the posites and the sigs but not those

theres already people camping in nyc for the pack thankfully i copped them early from a good source

Nike Dallas is doing first come first served for these is any other nike stores doing first come first served

I saw the line forming outside of footlocker in Times Square.. Your right it's Tickets that garentee your size. The tickets aren't available until 10am tomo. It was about 15ppl when I walked by.

18+ hour wait? the thirst is REAL

hopefully everyone is buying more than 1 of the shoes lol .. last time i saw a big line talked to the guy in front he was there over 24 hours for a single pair (not saying they better be resellers, im saying they better be buying the whole pack or something),

my time is too precious id pay a reseller or not get em ... thats silly over these shoes .. dont get me wrong i LOVE em, but they arent must haves

I think they're $150
correct

blazers - $105

vandals - $110

Air force max - $150

Air force lunar - $150

barkleys - $250

the pricing scews with me cause i love the lunars ive seen em in person i just wish they were like $120-130 ... at $150 its easy for me to say screw it and get the force max instead ... still debating vandals ... and blazers are DOPE AF ... its the sleeper shoe of the pack to me .. but plenty blazer freaks so they wont sit

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom