NSW all star "area 72" Raygun Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
all online efforts are towards royals .... hopefully ill have max, lunars, and barkleys x2 on lock long before that weekend .. but NEEEEED those royals at retail wish i could cop 2

Just starting to realize the different release dates for each of these... Might be tough copping the Barkleys as well as Royals.

Last edited:
This pic is a perfect example of the direction the shoe game is moving. Not diggin it.
I hear ya. You make them, people will buy. They get uglier and uglier and more expensive, but the masses feel if Nike makes them, they must be copped. This is a perfect case when someone (in this case, Nike) has you buy the balls.

Instead of buying some $300-400 shoes made in China, I am thinking those Gucci/Louis Vuitton/Lanvin/Jimmy Choo sneakers (made in Italy, France etc) are that much more appealing (and a lot better workmanship and more comfortable) and around the same price (if not incrementally more).

Last edited:
I hope Houston doesn't go through the same drama we had here in Orlando. It was the most unorganized event I've been to.
Yeah, last year was terrible. Didn't release the galaxy foams. Employees lying about not having the Big Bangs, then selling them out the next day. :smh: Yea, I'm still salty about that.

The Barkley's are really nice but the price is a little steep.  I'd rather spend my money on the Lebron's or Kobe's.

just got back from HoH, they had the Area 72 kicks on display and I must admit the Barkley's looked nice. Hope I win a raffle.

[COLOR=#red]all online efforts are towards royals[/COLOR] .... hopefully ill have max, lunars, and barkleys x2 on lock long before that weekend .. but NEEEEED those royals at retail wish i could cop 2

they aren't releasing online.

FNL.com was probably my only reasonable chance at the barkley's but they won't have them. That's what I get for living 3 hours away from a big city 
eyes.gif

Can we get a list of websites that will have the Barkley/Force ASG shoes? I know Eastbay is going to get them but who else?

This entire pack + LeBron's, Kobe's, KD's.....looking to be around 1300-1500 total. :wow:

Going to be a lot money spent this week. :x

Well grabbed my raffle tickets!! Hopefully i get lucky!!

I'm only feeling the blazers, they will be purchased.

Last edited:
Got this from another forum.
Alright so I haven't really followed foams much this year so don't fire me up but I was told by a friend of mine that works at a HOH here in Houston that the Galaxy foams were rereleasing but with a twist. They were gonna have a ray gun symbol on the back. 
Lmaooo that's what I told her I laughed in her face but she kept insisting it was true. So is this chick ********in and and she probally misunderstood something or are they really dropping?

Read more: http://*******.com/forums/Foamposite-One-Pro-Thread-Fighter-Jet-s-2-9-Whiteout-3-29/3:7:1081324/p3261/#ixzz2KZmhQysv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom