Now that Melos a Knick...

I hope JB can do something with his sig line. I have been a Knick fan my whole life and a huge Melo fan, but disappointed with his line. Hopefully they can see this as a new beginning a make him some sick PE's. Does anyone think they will start from the drawing board or stick to the so so line they have been producing?

I hope JB can do something with his sig line. I have been a Knick fan my whole life and a huge Melo fan, but disappointed with his line. Hopefully they can see this as a new beginning a make him some sick PE's. Does anyone think they will start from the drawing board or stick to the so so line they have been producing?

^Word. Thats why I started this post. The options are endless.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

laugh.gif
 I knew this post was coming.... let the creations begin... JB has probably already sent Melo a Knicks colorway supply... 

laugh.gif
 I knew this post was coming.... let the creations begin... JB has probably already sent Melo a Knicks colorway supply... 

Originally Posted by Liu Kang 23

laugh.gif

took the words right out of my head and mouth
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Liu Kang 23

laugh.gif

took the words right out of my head and mouth
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom