****NOVEMBER PICK-UP POST. RULE #2: DO NOT QUOTE PICS!****

A little early bday gift to myself. Oh yea... this is my first official post too...

Originally Posted by tak

Dissizit- New Era- California Republic
WHOA!!! that hat is too sick! info on where to cop?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by EdgarVega4

Mr Fongstarr- Nice watch where did u cop it from
nerd.gif
??

Nordstrom Rack in SF......the one that is near the freeway exit between 6th and 7th street. They had one more there but I am sure they have them at otherNordstrom Racks as well (Original price is $135 and they sell it for $55). I am actually really diggin' Fossil. For their price and their style....youcan't beat it.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Originally Posted by EdgarVega4

Mr Fongstarr- Nice watch where did u cop it from
nerd.gif
??

Nordstrom Rack in SF......the one that is near the freeway exit between 6th and 7th street. They had one more there but I am sure they have them at other Nordstrom Racks as well (Original price is $135 and they sell it for $55). I am actually really diggin' Fossil. For their price and their style....you can't beat it.

be careful with the stopwatch feature or whatever it is. when i press the button to get the seconds hand to zero it doesnt line up
laugh.gif
but for $65 its still adope watch and i dont use that feature anyway

^^^^Wow....I just checked that feature out. I didn't even really mess with the other buttons on there, but I'll probably never use it anyways.Actually, I have a feeling that I would still use my iPhone to find out what time it is. And dope blog......you must live around my area.

not my blog. its my brothers, former NTer AllDay_AllNight but thanks for the compliment i'll pass it on to him. im just trying to help him spread the wordabout it

53115fe85cf5e2d232aa9963cc8d04ee7577021.jpg

Thought I'd get a lil gift for the Wifey...Nothing says love like Nikes.

Now if I could only get my hands on those Tony Parker's for myself.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

i hardly say this

but those sbs are clean

hard to come by?
sort of... they only came out in brazil. Really underrated if you ask me.

Lunertrainers, was a tossup between these or some Olympic AM 1s, i'll get the 87s next pay....

In reference to that Slam magazine on page 12 with Kobe... seems that everyone is trying to work that Adobe Illustrator/Obama effect now, can tell it'sgoing to get played out.
Nice huaraches Mike Scarn.

Originally Posted by monday22

im thinking of not renewing SOLE....not sure if its worth it .....

Im know Im a little late... but excellent books!! He is one of my favorite authors and I own all of those and ejoyed them as well. Shocked to see books on NT,we dont necessarily seem like the reading types haha

Originally Posted by just reason

Paid in Full, Infamous, Blueprint!!

very nice pick ups.. those penny ii's were nice..

exactly what i was thinking, not to mention hell hath no fury!

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Phinsfan13

In reference to that Slam magazine on page 12 with Kobe... seems that everyone is trying to work that Adobe Illustrator/Obama effect now, can tell it's going to get played out.
Nice huaraches Mike Scarn.

Yea I agree. Wont fake. I thought to do it for a logo but naw. Give credit for originality. I'm ji disappointed in it's use for slam cuz I don'teven like Kobe. He's def not someone I would position to symbize Obama which idealy is being done

Back
Top Bottom