NOVEMBER 2010 PICKUP THREAD

Originally Posted by spotshooter

Picked up a couple of jersey's

#1... Chris Chambers Chargers Powder Blue... Chambers is one of my favorite players... and it's powder blue

#2... Manny Ramirez Dodger.... Manny is also one of my favorite players and I love the patch

That Manny jersey is fake, and looking at the Chargers jersey while i'm no football buff i'd say it is as well. Sorry bro 

Originally Posted by spotshooter

Picked up a couple of jersey's

#1... Chris Chambers Chargers Powder Blue... Chambers is one of my favorite players... and it's powder blue

#2... Manny Ramirez Dodger.... Manny is also one of my favorite players and I love the patch

That Manny jersey is fake, and looking at the Chargers jersey while i'm no football buff i'd say it is as well. Sorry bro 

Yeah, the patch is from 08. But that's not a patch, it looks like it's sewn on directly to the sleeve. The font is more Chicago Cubs on the numbers, and the lettering is dual layered when the Dodgers have been using just the blue without white bottom lettering since maybe 2006, 07 at the latest. Just something to keep in mind
smile.gif

Yeah, the patch is from 08. But that's not a patch, it looks like it's sewn on directly to the sleeve. The font is more Chicago Cubs on the numbers, and the lettering is dual layered when the Dodgers have been using just the blue without white bottom lettering since maybe 2006, 07 at the latest. Just something to keep in mind
smile.gif

Thanks for looking out... I thought it was fishy... good to know the truth, I won't be buying any more from him again

Thanks for looking out... I thought it was fishy... good to know the truth, I won't be buying any more from him again

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

Fake X's son... Go get your $5 bucks back
laugh.gif

haha he is budget ballin....that might hurt the budget, best get it back. wow 2 strikes in one page, actually thats 3 strikes; 2 jerseys and a pair if Js. guys are getting got.  wow

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

Fake X's son... Go get your $5 bucks back
laugh.gif

haha he is budget ballin....that might hurt the budget, best get it back. wow 2 strikes in one page, actually thats 3 strikes; 2 jerseys and a pair if Js. guys are getting got.  wow

Back
Top Bottom