NOVEMBER 2010 PICKUP THREAD

^
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nermindee

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

nice pickups fam
smokin.gif

Nevermindee Nermindee - dope pic!

lol i'm always mixed up with that other NT'er.
laugh.gif
thanks though

You are welcome.  I can't believe I had to convince you to get these....
laugh.gif

Now help me find a pair.....LOL

BTW.....Nice pic....

Originally Posted by Nermindee

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

nice pickups fam
smokin.gif

Nevermindee Nermindee - dope pic!

lol i'm always mixed up with that other NT'er.
laugh.gif
thanks though

You are welcome.  I can't believe I had to convince you to get these....
laugh.gif

Now help me find a pair.....LOL

BTW.....Nice pic....

Picked up Black Ops after work yesterday... if anyone wants to get chased by by a RC or torched with a flame thrower get at me..

PS3 - Kallie Loc

Picked up Black Ops after work yesterday... if anyone wants to get chased by by a RC or torched with a flame thrower get at me..

PS3 - Kallie Loc

no pic or kicks but copped Man on the Moon II, support G.O.O.D Music....geeked for kanye and l. banks albums

no pic or kicks but copped Man on the Moon II, support G.O.O.D Music....geeked for kanye and l. banks albums

Originally Posted by spotshooter

Picked up a couple of jersey's

#1... Chris Chambers Chargers Powder Blue... Chambers is one of my favorite players... and it's powder blue

#2... Manny Ramirez Dodger.... Manny is also one of my favorite players and I love the patch

That Manny jersey is fake, and looking at the Chargers jersey while i'm no football buff i'd say it is as well. Sorry bro 

Originally Posted by spotshooter

Picked up a couple of jersey's

#1... Chris Chambers Chargers Powder Blue... Chambers is one of my favorite players... and it's powder blue

#2... Manny Ramirez Dodger.... Manny is also one of my favorite players and I love the patch

That Manny jersey is fake, and looking at the Chargers jersey while i'm no football buff i'd say it is as well. Sorry bro 

Back
Top Bottom