November 2008 website/store/outlets updates post! No OT!

Anyone has any interest in these items please PM me & I will let you know which stores have these items.. I do not know prices but I can tell you whichstores & # to call :

foamposite_sil_blk.jpg

Nike Air Foamposite Pro

penny_blk_red_wht_sil.jpg

Nike Air Max Penny I

img_476e2602b0072_318090-012-2601.jpg

199_0.JPG

img_47cfb05c6ff0f_318090-171-2701.jpg
For this color code system showsonly sz 10s (2 pairs only)

Nike Zoom Kobe III

trainer2_sb_ant_ref.jpg

Nike Air Trainer SB

air-tech-challenge-ii-141.jpg

Nike Air Tech Challenge II

nike-am90-current-black-blue-1.jpg

Nike Air Max 90 Current

0430040000212.jpg

Nike SB Patchwork Wind Runner

sb_type_tee-blk.jpg

sb_type_tee_aqua.jpg

Nike SB Type Tee

nike-sb-brown-pack-october-4.jpg

SB Brown Elephant Print Hat (7 1/4 & 7 3/8 only)

Also Nike SB Side Tee 2 colors Oatmeal & White if anyone is interested

Originally Posted by joeysole

Anyone has any interest in these items please PM me & I will let you know which stores have these items.. I do not know prices but I can tell you which stores & # to call :

pimp.gif

^^^^ No, read the replies.
He said the kids sizes hit.

Do you know if they're still available and where at?
Any info would be appreciated man.

Originally Posted by jojobud

Originally Posted by victoryballer

^^^ b-grade CDP IV's did

whoa. cdp IVs hit?? when?
Son, your MADDDDDDDD late. They first hit about 4 months ago. Then again about 3 weeks ago. Each time they they were 98% sold out in a matter of afew hours. they only sizes they have left are either really big(16+) or really small(8- some times 9).

Originally Posted by DreSlay

^^^ b-grade CDP IV's did

Son, your MADDDDDDDD late. They first hit about 4 months ago. Then again about 3 weeks ago. Each time they they were 98% sold out in a matter of a few hours. they only sizes they have left are either really big(16+) or really small(8- some times 9).

First, victoryballer was replying to the thread above him about kid sizes.
Second, theres been a handful of people constantly calling nike special order about the CDP IV hitting the outlets and none have seem to have any info. Imyself have been calling weekly to see whats up and keep getting the usual "its not showing in our system." response. Can you tell me which outletthis hit? I am not knocking you on your info, just really curious how we or I missed
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by nikes06

^^^ b-grade CDP IV's did

Son, your MADDDDDDDD late. They first hit about 4 months ago. Then again about 3 weeks ago. Each time they they were 98% sold out in a matter of a few hours. they only sizes they have left are either really big(16+) or really small(8- some times 9).

Second, theres been a handful of people constantly calling nike special order about the CDP IV hitting the outlets and none have seem to have any info. I myself have been calling weekly to see whats up and keep getting the usual "its not showing in our system." response. Can you tell me which outlet this hit? I am not knocking you on your info, just really curious how we or I missed
ohwell.gif
woah my bad. simple typo: "VIs" aka 6s is what victoryballer and I ment. So "SoHi 23" yes their is a good chance the sizes you are looking for are out their. Your just gonna have to get the productnumber and call the information office.

^If im not mistaken, first ones Dropped in Florida and 3 Weeks Ago Somewhere Down in Cali?
Most Likely Wrong but, memories pretty foggy right now too.

Originally Posted by nikes06

^^^ b-grade CDP IV's did

Second, theres been a handful of people constantly calling nike special order about the CDP IV hitting the outlets and none have seem to have any info. I myself have been calling weekly to see whats up and keep getting the usual "its not showing in our system." response. Can you tell me which outlet this hit? I am not knocking you on your info, just really curious how we or I missed
ohwell.gif
woah my bad. simple typo: "VIs" aka 6s is what victoryballer and I ment. So "SoHi 23" yes their is a good chance the sizes you are looking for are out their. Your just gonna have to get the product number and call the information office.

No, your wrong. I didn't mean the VI's aka 6's. I meant exactly what I said, the IV's. It was a reply to which CDP's have hit outlets inKID SIZES.

Is it me or do some ppl in here post foggy nonsense?

This is like the 3rd time i cant cop sumtin thats posted....either its we never had that it was soldout weeks ago....i dunno then ppl get mad @ me.

Originally Posted by BKsOwnMVP

Anyone still see those Chicago AM90 (the navy and carolina blue ones with the stars on them) in any of your outlets anymore? I know they were going for as low as $49.99 and I was going to use them as a beater shoe b/c I need one in those colors.

Thanks for the help.

Call Castle Rock CO they might still have 'em.

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Is it me or do some ppl in here post foggy nonsense?

This is like the 3rd time i cant cop sumtin thats posted....either its we never had that it was soldout weeks ago....i dunno then ppl get mad @ me.

Its not just you. Often times, people post stuff and it is very unclear. I can't even determine whether its that a shoe hit outlets and sold out, if it wasonly in kids sizes, if it never hit, or if its a hint to a shoe that just dropped. We cant really do anything about the clarity of peoples posts.

what about nike Black friday outlet sales? & i heard that there is normally F&F that weekend also...is this true?

about 10 pages back ^
Originally Posted by Zach13g

info for the Thanksgiving weekend sales at factory outlets.

20% is pretty weak, the 40% off on Saturday sounds nice but my outlet usually excludes all Jordan & Lebron stuff.
Also a Friends & Family 30% December 4-7 with a limit of $1000 after the discount. must have coupon!

Yeah, agreed Zach - the 20% is wack sauce. The Dec 4-7 coupon days are much better
pimp.gif

Aurora Outlet update.....you're welcome.

FSR Zoom Victory 69.99
FSR Zoom Hayward grey/blk 49.99
FSR Air Tailwind 2008 (3 colorways) 59.99
FSR Air Tailwind 4 blk red 59.99
FSR Shox Remix 4 (wh/blue) 69.99
FSR AJ 15 Laser 69.99 (these keep going down and down - lol)
FSR Air Max 360 runner (white leather) 79.99
FSR AJ 12.5 white/blk 69.99
FSR AJ 12.5 blk/blk 69.99
FSR Bron Soldier 2 blk/blk 59.99
FSR Bron soldier 2 wh/navy 59.99
FSR Zoom Flight 96 All black 69.99
FSR Zoom Flight 96 White/Navy 69.99
FSR Zoom Flight 96 Grey/Blk 69.99
FSR Nike Wildedge (Brown) 29.99
FSR Cortez Nylon (anthracte) 29.99
FSR Huarache 08 (basketball) wh blk red 69.99
FSR Windmill (weird colorway) 39.99