November 2008 website/store/outlets updates post! No OT!

Carmines are at an outlet. The rep didnt tell me which one tho. she told me 8.5/13/16 are available. Call the number on page 1.

I just spoke w/a Nike Rep named Linda & she told me there weren't any Carmines in a sz 13 or 14 available.

If this info is true, good luck to whoever finds these. And let me know if they have more than one 13!

Thanks.

^i called when i first posted the info on page 44. It's been 3 hours, those shoes are hot and move fast. i spoke to a lady named. molly. You can request tobe transferred to her.

Size 16 are at Aurora, but that's the only size they got. Indiana has nothing, guy said maybe a 16 but nothing smaller.

I'm trying to get that 8.5 to replace the mismatch pair I received 8/8.5. If anyone knows where, let me know. Thanks.

ya i saw it, thats what tipped me off to check for my size. i figured they only had 1 size or whatever. i look at the webpage every day.

Originally Posted by LeronJames

Originally Posted by jepeh21

Originally Posted by LeronJames

That code's only good on clearance items.
yeah i was referring to the jordan 1 on ndc coz they were on clearance, sorry about not mentioning that

Oh damn yeah good lookin' out I didn't realize those were on clearance.
yeah, i think its a pretty good deal

FYI...

If anyone is still interested in the tan/teal huaraches, the Auburn Hills, Mi Nike Factory Store has them in sz's 8, 8.5, 10 and 10.5 for $24.99

248 858 9291

San Marcos- Nothing special.. I've seen them before but forgot to post.. (I know very little about Kobe's
eyes.gif
) Kobe Baby blue lasers are there. I forgot the price but they had quite a fewalmost a FSR I think. other then that nothing special.. STILL got the Omegas for $90, STILL got the Low I's in Black and Red, STILL got the AJF 3 in Grayand Yellow. they had this Black shirt and in Pink it said Nike SB that I thought about getting but I got to save money for all these end of the year releases!!
devil.gif

My order for the Tony Taylor Jordan 1's got cancelled so Nike sent me a $25 gift card. Thats the first time they have done that for me on a cancelledorder.

Did this happen to anybody else?

Originally Posted by young1

My order for the Tony Taylor Jordan 1's got cancelled so Nike sent me a $25 gift card. Thats the first time they have done that for me on a cancelled order.

I didn't get one
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

san destin-nothing at all really..still almost a fsr on MLPS ZK3 @ 59.99 couple AF1s and sum size 14 & 15 jordan xx3 @ 129.99 other than that nothing much.

My order for the Tony Taylor Jordan 1's got cancelled so Nike sent me a $25 gift card. Thats the first time they have done that for me on a cancelled order.

Damn Nike has never done that to me.
smh.gif

yeah i got mine yesterday

Heres a Swoosh update

20/3 Pack in 10.5 and 12 Left - $310.00
4/19 Pack in 8.5 -$310.00
White/Stealth(GRAY) XX3 in 10 - $111.00
Olympic Retro 1s in 11 - $60.00
Black/Red Low Phats in 11.5-15 - $54.00
Military 1s Both Colors in 12.5-14 - $41.99
Air Max 95 Lava's in 9, 9.5, 10, 11.5 and 13 - $58.79

Still No Sign of Black/Red Strap 1s
mad.gif

JUST WANTED TO KNOW IF I CALL THE NIKE NUMBER AND GIVE THEM A STLYE NUMBER THEY CAN LOOK N THE SYSTEM AND FIND THEM??? IF SO I WILL DEFF CONTRIBUTE!!!

Big ups to joeysole.niketalk
pimp.gif

dude is 100% legit. Not only did he drop the information that a reseller would have kept for himself. He shipped the shoe for retail+shipping when theoutlet said they "didnt have/in-store only." Its people like him that keep this thread moving in the right direction. Thanks again.

Good afternoon peoples! Here is a swoosh recap:
(BTW, Our discounts don't work. Have to pay the full $110
frown.gif
)

Black/Varsity Red-White $110:
SOLD OUT
j1-strap-bred.jpg

Black/White $110:
Full Size Run (LOL)
j1-strap-blk.jpg

Also, as mentioned before by jonnydpgc ROSS still has Nike boots for$39.99 (size11-13 from the 4 stores i went to)
Black/silver:
http://www.shoebacca.com/...ir-max-90-316339-002.html
Black/White/Vivid Blue:
http://www.shoebacca.com/...ir-max-90-316339-011.html

If ANYBODY knows what "urban accounts" are getting the Jordan High Strap 1s please dropsome info.

Back
Top Bottom