November 2008 website/store/outlets updates post! No OT!

Originally Posted by SHERLOCK FOAMS

Originally Posted by Kartoon2005

How much did you guys get them for shipped via ground?

I didn't even ask the guy. -_-

Aurora had free shipping. $109.99 shipped to NYC (no state/local tax)

how can I get free shipment? cuz i asked them for ship to NY they said it cost $10 and some changes

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

They are finished off in all 3 outlets.
Special shoutout 2 those that copped
smh.gif
, good looks on the info, but I missed out,
mad.gif
. Itisn't even worth calling at this point. Guess, I have to be happy with my 1 A grade pair,
mad.gif
. I really wanted a B-grade pair to rock to the ground.

Oh well, If I miss out on the IV and V, I will chuck my CPU out the window,
laugh.gif
mad.gif

Congrats to all that scooped up a pair.

definitely sucks....hate bein broke....i will try to get to the mills tomorrow to get some updates....ontario mills that is

finally just got called back from the folsom outlet, it was exactly 24 hours after I called originally to order.

Originally Posted by kekeyoungjin

Originally Posted by SHERLOCK FOAMS

Originally Posted by Kartoon2005

How much did you guys get them for shipped via ground?

I didn't even ask the guy. -_-

Aurora had free shipping. $109.99 shipped to NYC (no state/local tax)

how can I get free shipment? cuz i asked them for ship to NY they said it cost $10 and some changes

Manager told the associate helping me their was free shipping, the manager is the one who processed the order. Probably some sort of weekend promo orsomething... I don't know why really. And for free shipping I DON'T CARE LOL.

Does anyone know where the Laser I's will be in-store for tomorrow, I know of a few places online, but wanted to see them in person, they aren't evenon eastbay, finishline or flight club, so it is not even an online release?

just came back from the nike outlet at the BLOCK (orange county):

shoes were not that great, same stuff as usual.

Clothing was pretty good. There having a clearance sale 20 -40% off that just started today. A kobe jacket (only large but 5 of them) was 17 bucks afterdiscount. Would of copped but too big. Had sb safari ipod holders, cant remember price.

Swoosh Steals:

AF25 UWR - size 10 and below - $42
Brown Pippens - FSR - $67
FlightPosites - Near FSR - 108
STAT 2 All Star - $63
Bron SOldier 2 UWR - $63
Zoom Blur - $35
Sharkleys - $35
Soldier 2's - $46
TOuch low - $35
Sports Tees - $8.50

if you are acontributor i can hook you up but cant do too many

i live 6 minutes from the aurora outlet and I am heated!!!!!!! but prop to everyone that copped

i think it has only been open for 2 years, and not once has it got anything good till now, i am heated, i want to go down there and ask my friends wth, whydidn't you call me, 3 of my friends work there lol

I hope everyone that got in on this realize how important it is 2 pay it forward.
wink.gif

(^^Secret^^ PM system^^
laugh.gif
)
My squad almost got cut off on this drop
ohwell.gif
By the lines jamming up forhours, but we pulled through
pimp.gif

I originally wasn't going 2 post anything, but I'm a sucker 2 this thread...
I really didn't post anything concrete, all I did was give a very sarcastic (ala NT) hint that someone was able 2 decipher it with fastness
smokin.gif

I hope everyone that got in on this realize how important it is 2 pay it forward.
wink.gif

(^^Secret^^ PM system^^
laugh.gif
)
ohwell.gif
By the lines jamming up for hours, but we pulled through
pimp.gif

I really didn't post anything concrete, all I did was give a very sarcastic (ala NT) hint that someone was able 2 decipher it with fastness
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bradlasseigne

if anyone wants to sell an 11.5 or 12 carmine let me kno
I have the carmines from the CDP in a size 12. A-Grades. Msg me if interested. I cant send them thru yuku for some reason

smh.gif
Shame...the only 2 Days where i dont log in to NT...Carmines Drop. Congrats tothose who copped...anyone got an extra pair of size 12s, PM Me.

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

wink.gif

(^^Secret^^ PM system^^
laugh.gif
)
ohwell.gif
By the lines jamming up for hours, but we pulled through
pimp.gif

smokin.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

cant have enough of these,they are
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

congrats to those who copped. Now maybe this thread will get live again.

damn carmines hit again? missed out the first time and missed out the second
seems like everytime i dont check this thread something great pops up

went to my outlet this morning and nothing special same !@@ that sits in outlets and no one cops forever but they had some football cleats if your looking forsome 2 different styles of all black and 1 style of white/black btw hit me up if u need more info

CDP question-whats tha cheapest CDP right now b/c i want 1/22 pack bad and i know alot of people havent/will not cop it so i wanted to know if tha price hasdropped anywhere near you....or if u know of a website where tha price has dropped alot

Back
Top Bottom