November 2008 website/store/outlets updates post! No OT!

Congrats to everyone that was able to hop on them, thanks for the info to everyone that gave it. Hopefully I can scoop a 12 or 13 next hit.

TheSwoosh, I called each of the outlets, multiple times just in case they were holding, and got nothing. Tried calling the locator # but couldn't getthrough. Keep em comin!

I called them wrong outlet and got right through. I shouldve know that was the wrong number

Good Looking and Much Thanks to those who posted the great info!!! Got to cop my two pairs of VI's Carmines sz 13. Feels like Xmas in November. It isgreatly appreciated!

Ordered my 13 this morning from Aurora. Thank God... I knew that size would go fast once word broke. (Patiently waiting for 5's, 4's and 3's!...)

I am really angry because of school keeping me from buying yesterday so I thought that folsom would be like the other outlets and hold a few pairs for in-storepurchase, but I guess not

Originally Posted by SHERLOCK FOAMS

Ordered my 13 this morning from Aurora. Thank God... I knew that size would go fast once word broke. (Patiently waiting for 5's, 4's and 3's!...)

I've been checking periodically on the 5's, and 3's. I know the 3's haven't dropped because when I called yesterday dude said it was aninvalid style code. I.E. has not hit the system yet. However i think the 5's have so keep checking. BTW as far as the 6's called many of the frequentlymentioned outlets in this thread unless you have big feet its over for today.

5's already dropped once a couple of weeks ago (late september?) @ South Chicago. You're right though, might drop again, but who knows.

thanks to everybody that dropped info on the release..was able to scoop my pair..but sucks that i just bought a pair on ebay recently overpriced

Wow, always late when it comes to CDP pairs dropping in the outlets. Hope everyone got their pair.

Originally Posted by Kartoon2005

How much did you guys get them for shipped via ground?

I didn't even ask the guy. -_-

Aurora had free shipping. $109.99 shipped to NYC (no state/local tax)

Back
Top Bottom