Not acting on feelings about your ex appreciation

@+$+ feeling to wake up to indeed. Honestly try to keep busy as much as possible, cause that one moment you catch yourself reminiscing kills inside. 
tired.gif

@+$+ feeling to wake up to indeed. Honestly try to keep busy as much as possible, cause that one moment you catch yourself reminiscing kills inside. 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

It's been about two months so far and I'm slowly getting away from her.  At first, it was tough, I've tried many times to get back, but I finally cut her off.
Unfortunately, I can't do much about the dreams.  It sucks because it's all good in the dreams, but once I wake up, it's back to how it is.

I've learned to just let that feeling pass.  The past is the past.

Deep down inside though I wish we could have worked it out.  **shrugs**

Trust and believe that time will heal all wounds... the biggest struggle is cutting all ties with the person and coping with the fact that you will often find yourself reminiscing about the past... but when you keep yourself busy with the things you like to do... trust and believe you'll look back and see how small all of this really is. Good luck.

It's been about two months so far and I'm slowly getting away from her.  At first, it was tough, I've tried many times to get back, but I finally cut her off.
Unfortunately, I can't do much about the dreams.  It sucks because it's all good in the dreams, but once I wake up, it's back to how it is.

Trust and believe that time will heal all wounds... the biggest struggle is cutting all ties with the person and coping with the fact that you will often find yourself reminiscing about the past... but when you keep yourself busy with the things you like to do... trust and believe you'll look back and see how small all of this really is. Good luck.

all i can say is it is hard. I am not even over her to be honest. but i feel better. just know and understand if its meant to be it will. you can't control this right now so sit back and in a way appreciate the fact u have a heart and will find someone one day. smh some the ppl on here.

just stay busy though fam.
sports im telling you is the best thing

all i can say is it is hard. I am not even over her to be honest. but i feel better. just know and understand if its meant to be it will. you can't control this right now so sit back and in a way appreciate the fact u have a heart and will find someone one day. smh some the ppl on here.

just stay busy though fam.
sports im telling you is the best thing

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by Gucci Mane

props to you for being strong. you not like a bunch of dudes on here who go back to their exes knowing how they are and then come back crying on NT

damn

i hope i dont end up like that.
man I don't know your whole situation or whatever, but from an outsiders point of view that is what it sorta looks like. From what you've told in the past about your situation it looks like your ex is pimpin both of y'all (you and her girlfriend) hardbody.

x2
"Honey while we at the mall, lets stop at Nordstroms"

"Okay babe"

props to you for being strong. you not like a bunch of dudes on here who go back to their exes knowing how they are and then come back crying on NT

damn

man I don't know your whole situation or whatever, but from an outsiders point of view that is what it sorta looks like. From what you've told in the past about your situation it looks like your ex is pimpin both of y'all (you and her girlfriend) hardbody.

x2

"Okay babe"

I prescribe 600mg of emotionless or 400mg of indifference. You're addicted to a feeling, not her.

I prescribe 600mg of emotionless or 400mg of indifference. You're addicted to a feeling, not her.

kinda had a feelin this would turn to a Dr. Phil show (no joke)
but keep yo pimp hand strong bro

kinda had a feelin this would turn to a Dr. Phil show (no joke)
but keep yo pimp hand strong bro

Originally Posted by BALLYNN

Truth.

This kinda of pain is temporary...you have to look at this type of situation as a lesson learned and move on no matter who was at fault for the relationship ending.  I keep quoting the same quote in threads like this

"they say time heals all wounds, but it is time that has taken my tomorrows and turned them into my yesterdays"

so don't let these things ruin the rest of the good things you have going on in your life, if you don't have anything good going on then its up to you to make good things arise.  Man I wish I never got back with my ex because doing so made things even worse to the point now where she thought we could be cool and try and get back together sometime in the future but I had to cut off all contact with her because I can't see that happening.  Sux for her.

I still find myself reminiscing about my ex and me but I realize that our relationship ended and I take the good memories and keep moving.  At the moment I currently like being single, I actually find myself seeing or hearing about people going though hard times in their relationships and I
laugh.gif
but at the same time I know that soon I might be in one of those things again
laugh.gif

There are alot of single threads on NT for the past couple months...I guess relationships are out of season right now...what we need to hope for is that sometime in the future we actually have a "Relationship appreciation thread"

Originally Posted by BALLYNN

Truth.

This kinda of pain is temporary...you have to look at this type of situation as a lesson learned and move on no matter who was at fault for the relationship ending.  I keep quoting the same quote in threads like this

"they say time heals all wounds, but it is time that has taken my tomorrows and turned them into my yesterdays"

so don't let these things ruin the rest of the good things you have going on in your life, if you don't have anything good going on then its up to you to make good things arise.  Man I wish I never got back with my ex because doing so made things even worse to the point now where she thought we could be cool and try and get back together sometime in the future but I had to cut off all contact with her because I can't see that happening.  Sux for her.

I still find myself reminiscing about my ex and me but I realize that our relationship ended and I take the good memories and keep moving.  At the moment I currently like being single, I actually find myself seeing or hearing about people going though hard times in their relationships and I
laugh.gif
but at the same time I know that soon I might be in one of those things again
laugh.gif

There are alot of single threads on NT for the past couple months...I guess relationships are out of season right now...what we need to hope for is that sometime in the future we actually have a "Relationship appreciation thread"

Originally Posted by J23S

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

im bout to go to the mall with my ex in a few minutes............an we had sex the day before yesterday.

she has a girlfriend now btw too.

its w/e man. she call me her bff now?
Damn homie so you finally broke up with her and get sex on the regular while she's got somebody else. OP take notes

Yeah right. They'll probably end up together again while she still has a girl and go back and forth a few times. Her bff? Please she's winning here not him.
I hope thats not the case, Audi don't let her run that game on you

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

im bout to go to the mall with my ex in a few minutes............an we had sex the day before yesterday.

she has a girlfriend now btw too.

its w/e man. she call me her bff now?
Damn homie so you finally broke up with her and get sex on the regular while she's got somebody else. OP take notes

Yeah right. They'll probably end up together again while she still has a girl and go back and forth a few times. Her bff? Please she's winning here not him.
I hope thats not the case, Audi don't let her run that game on you

Originally Posted by kix4kix

damn

x2

"Okay babe"

And then she looks at him funny

Him: "What's wrong"

Her: "...You said babe again... I thought"

Him: "I'm so sorry (nervous laugh) it slipped. My fault. We're friends. Cool"

smh.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

damn

x2

"Okay babe"

And then she looks at him funny

Him: "What's wrong"

Her: "...You said babe again... I thought"

Him: "I'm so sorry (nervous laugh) it slipped. My fault. We're friends. Cool"

smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom