Not acting on feelings about your ex appreciation

Man, I was in the same situation for about 3 months after breaking up with my ex...

And when I finally started getting over her, I heard that she started to go out with the dude that used to be my best friend...who I stopped talking to because he was trying to kick it to her when we started going out 5 years ago...

But I'm not acting on feelings though, I'm still trying to do me without getting involved in any of that....so that's appreciated.

Originally Posted by J23S

Originally Posted by Al Audi

im bout to go to the mall with my ex in a few minutes............an we had sex the day before yesterday.

she has a girlfriend now btw too.

its w/e man. she call me her bff now?
Damn homie so you finally broke up with her and get sex on the regular while she's got somebody else. OP take notes

Yeah right. They'll probably end up together again while she still has a girl and go back and forth a few times. Her bff? Please she's winning here not him.

im bout to go to the mall with my ex in a few minutes............an we had sex the day before yesterday.

Damn homie so you finally broke up with her and get sex on the regular while she's got somebody else. OP take notes

Yeah right. They'll probably end up together again while she still has a girl and go back and forth a few times. Her bff? Please she's winning here not him.

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Originally Posted by Gucci Mane

props to you for being strong. you not like a bunch of dudes on here who go back to their exes knowing how they are and then come back crying on NT

damn

i hope i dont end up like that.
man I don't know your whole situation or whatever, but from an outsiders point of view that is what it sorta looks like. From what you've told in the past about your situation it looks like your ex is pimpin both of y'all (you and her girlfriend) hardbody.

x2

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Originally Posted by Gucci Mane

props to you for being strong. you not like a bunch of dudes on here who go back to their exes knowing how they are and then come back crying on NT

damn

i hope i dont end up like that.
man I don't know your whole situation or whatever, but from an outsiders point of view that is what it sorta looks like. From what you've told in the past about your situation it looks like your ex is pimpin both of y'all (you and her girlfriend) hardbody.

x2

i was in that situation too, best thing to do is cut off all contact till your ready to have that civilize platonic conversation with her.

i was in that situation too, best thing to do is cut off all contact till your ready to have that civilize platonic conversation with her.

it happens to all of us. As long you keep it moving and staying positive about the situation. Much props OP
pimp.gif

it happens to all of us. As long you keep it moving and staying positive about the situation. Much props OP
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

I hope thats not the case, Audi don't let her run that game on you

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

I hope thats not the case, Audi don't let her run that game on you

Broke up with my ex of 6 years about 4 months ago. Its tuff at first but trust me when I tell you you will get over it sooner rather than later. People tend to glorify people when they break up but inactuality the reality is it didn't work out for your benefit.

Broke up with my ex of 6 years about 4 months ago. Its tuff at first but trust me when I tell you you will get over it sooner rather than later. People tend to glorify people when they break up but inactuality the reality is it didn't work out for your benefit.

Al Audi is going to be a depressed fat boy by the time his ex is done with him.

Wise up boi.

Wise up boi.

Originally Posted by Diego

Wise up boi.

Word. Ol girl is really doin it right now.
laugh.gif

Wise up boi.

laugh.gif

Wise up boi.

laugh.gif

Wise up boi.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rpjgator

bro thing that helped me is
basketball
and
running
do it
This but for me, running and golf.  Just any kind of activity that you can absolutely get lost in.  Unless you always used to run with your girl, play basketball with your girl, and golf with your girl.

Originally Posted by rpjgator

bro thing that helped me is
basketball
and
running
do it
This but for me, running and golf.  Just any kind of activity that you can absolutely get lost in.  Unless you always used to run with your girl, play basketball with your girl, and golf with your girl.

Back
Top Bottom