Nostradomus claims...

Originally Posted by CaptainSpaulding

the pyramids keep the Earth balanced because of the funnel shape it produces an energy unparrallel

eyes.gif

This would be cool if it wasn't for the fact that Egypt has been at war with itself for say most of....the last 100 years?
roll.gif

This would be cool if it wasn't for the fact that Egypt has been at war with itself for say most of....the last 100 years?
roll.gif

There are some truly ignorant people around.

The only thing Nostradamus actually did well was make a very nice jam, his recipe for jam is very good.

I can pick up any book at all and use it to 'predict' the future. In fact my textbook for geography predicted 9/11, pity I only realised after the fact just like with everything Nostradamus wrote. Hindsight is a wonderful thing isn't it.

The only thing Nostradamus actually did well was make a very nice jam, his recipe for jam is very good.

I can pick up any book at all and use it to 'predict' the future. In fact my textbook for geography predicted 9/11, pity I only realised after the fact just like with everything Nostradamus wrote. Hindsight is a wonderful thing isn't it.

real life...

people are reaching trying to say Egypts turmoil is pyramids falling, dumbest thing i heard all week.

real life...

people are reaching trying to say Egypts turmoil is pyramids falling, dumbest thing i heard all week.

Originally Posted by andreasbabz

This

Back
Top Bottom