Non-ugly men of niketalk do you still take down ugly broads? Vol. Notdoingitrightbro

stop talkn to them "extra average females"
laugh.gif

http://macklessonsradio.c...s-are-easier-to-talk-to-

start listening at 12:50

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

dude.

you stole my name.

indifferent.gif
LOL!

And to answer OP question, yes, yes I do. Ugly chicks are good for dome at 3am when no one else is answering. Trying to get a dime to suck you off in a parking lot or something is almost impossible. Ugly chicks go harder and give better head. They allow you to set them out to your friends. And they get straight to business as soon as ya'll meet up. There's no trying to sweet talk them into doing something. They know their purpose...
This guy knows. This. Guy. Knows.

The "dimes" are asleep at 2am. The semi chubby girls with cute faces and dat mass on deck are texting me hoping I want them to come through, READY to play the skin flute and catch backshots. They're also more willing to bring snacks, more papers, and more tree when I've burned through my supply. Hell they've taken me shopping just to tell their friends. They're the equivalent to settling for mids when the medicine man is out of town or dried up. Never settle for reggie though
laugh.gif
there's plenty I just won't touch.

Hoodie and some little shorts, park down the street, come in the basement door. And don't forget my **%#+#% Slurpee.

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

dude.

you stole my name.

indifferent.gif
LOL!

And to answer OP question, yes, yes I do. Ugly chicks are good for dome at 3am when no one else is answering. Trying to get a dime to suck you off in a parking lot or something is almost impossible. Ugly chicks go harder and give better head. They allow you to set them out to your friends. And they get straight to business as soon as ya'll meet up. There's no trying to sweet talk them into doing something. They know their purpose...
This guy knows. This. Guy. Knows.

The "dimes" are asleep at 2am. The semi chubby girls with cute faces and dat mass on deck are texting me hoping I want them to come through, READY to play the skin flute and catch backshots. They're also more willing to bring snacks, more papers, and more tree when I've burned through my supply. Hell they've taken me shopping just to tell their friends. They're the equivalent to settling for mids when the medicine man is out of town or dried up. Never settle for reggie though
laugh.gif
there's plenty I just won't touch.

Hoodie and some little shorts, park down the street, come in the basement door. And don't forget my **%#+#% Slurpee.

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

Nothing popped off, so I'll answer the question.

When you're an old man struggling to get laid do you think you'll ever look back and say, "that girl wasn't a supermodel and kind of chubby, I wish I hadn't done that."

Nah, you'll be thinking "damn, why was I passing up the P back then?" Like it was said before, some of these broads who aren't top notch go to work on the meat and they'll even cook/buy you food after. And I'll take it a step farther, a lot of them are cool people and are far better to kick it with then the "dimes." I'll take an average broad that's good company over a bad chick that's a headache on any day.
BINGO! I've chilled with a few dimes and they're attitudes discuss me. We're all family on NT so I'll keep it 100. I keep thick, light skinned (ONLY) dimes around to eat out and be seen with in public (movies, amusement park, restaurants, etc.). I can't put my mouth on an ugly/average chick and I rarely want to be seen in public with them. However, when it comes to chilling, having a good time, and casual sex, give me an average chick any day. I can sit up and watch the dumbest movie ever and be laughing and roasting the movie the whole night and just overall having a good time with an average chick. Dimes bore me to no end...

When you're an old man struggling to get laid do you think you'll ever look back and say, "that girl wasn't a supermodel and kind of chubby, I wish I hadn't done that."

Nah, you'll be thinking "damn, why was I passing up the P back then?" Like it was said before, some of these broads who aren't top notch go to work on the meat and they'll even cook/buy you food after. And I'll take it a step farther, a lot of them are cool people and are far better to kick it with then the "dimes." I'll take an average broad that's good company over a bad chick that's a headache on any day.
BINGO! I've chilled with a few dimes and they're attitudes discuss me. We're all family on NT so I'll keep it 100. I keep thick, light skinned (ONLY) dimes around to eat out and be seen with in public (movies, amusement park, restaurants, etc.). I can't put my mouth on an ugly/average chick and I rarely want to be seen in public with them. However, when it comes to chilling, having a good time, and casual sex, give me an average chick any day. I can sit up and watch the dumbest movie ever and be laughing and roasting the movie the whole night and just overall having a good time with an average chick. Dimes bore me to no end...

Originally Posted by blacktopking319

Brolic Scholar wrote:
BINGO! I've chilled with a few dimes and they're attitudes discuss me
sick.gif

son even put the apostrophe thinking it was right
LMFAO! Yikes. We'll chalk that up to this 13hr work shift I just completed going off of 2 hours of sleep last night. "Their" and "disgust". My apologies...

Originally Posted by blacktopking319

Brolic Scholar wrote:
BINGO! I've chilled with a few dimes and they're attitudes discuss me
sick.gif

son even put the apostrophe thinking it was right
LMFAO! Yikes. We'll chalk that up to this 13hr work shift I just completed going off of 2 hours of sleep last night. "Their" and "disgust". My apologies...

Never. For some reason I have trouble even hanging out with girls below average.

Never. For some reason I have trouble even hanging out with girls below average.

pimp.gif

Plus them lower digit females like to buy you shoes, clothes, drive you around, pay for dinner, etc.. 

Yeah the higher a female is on the scale the more you have to work. The more secure you have to be because they get hit on by a dozen or so men each day.  More likely then not, these females tend  to want to go out to higher end clubs, restaurants, and require an occasional expensive gift here and there.  But then again it's all worth it cause these dimes sure look good naked!
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Plus them lower digit females like to buy you shoes, clothes, drive you around, pay for dinner, etc.. 

Yeah the higher a female is on the scale the more you have to work. The more secure you have to be because they get hit on by a dozen or so men each day.  More likely then not, these females tend  to want to go out to higher end clubs, restaurants, and require an occasional expensive gift here and there.  But then again it's all worth it cause these dimes sure look good naked!
laugh.gif

I'm a good looking guy but I haven't for a minute since I been in a solid relationship with my girl, whos a dime. But before her sometimes you just don't want to put in all the effort, time, and hard work that it can take to pull some of these chicks when all your trying to do is lay the pipe and get your nut. Especially since like poster above said, usually those 4-5 type broads give better dome and are down to get down.

Theres nothing wrong with showing those girls some love, somebody has to. Just when I'm looking for a wifey type, i gotta have a looker and someone with a personality.

I'm a good looking guy but I haven't for a minute since I been in a solid relationship with my girl, whos a dime. But before her sometimes you just don't want to put in all the effort, time, and hard work that it can take to pull some of these chicks when all your trying to do is lay the pipe and get your nut. Especially since like poster above said, usually those 4-5 type broads give better dome and are down to get down.

Theres nothing wrong with showing those girls some love, somebody has to. Just when I'm looking for a wifey type, i gotta have a looker and someone with a personality.

Back
Top Bottom