non smartphone users...hows life?

Originally Posted by bamez

oh you already have a 3g ipad2?

na, thinking of the idea and how it will work for me...and if anyone has done this
been using smartphone since 09, i get a new one every 6-8 months so i would be taking a step back but feel i could take my pad with me most places where it shouldnt be a issue but then again idk 

Originally Posted by bamez

oh you already have a 3g ipad2?

na, thinking of the idea and how it will work for me...and if anyone has done this
been using smartphone since 09, i get a new one every 6-8 months so i would be taking a step back but feel i could take my pad with me most places where it shouldnt be a issue but then again idk 

A friend of mine decided to go against smartphones and decided to get a John's Phone.

A friend of mine decided to go against smartphones and decided to get a John's Phone.

I have an HTC Aria due to the size and bought it without a contract.  I just use the free wifi wherever I can get it (which is pretty much everywhere) and save the $30+/mo. on data charges.  If you have wifi at school, I would recommend canceling your contract and getting a "dumb" contract to save you the money.

I have an HTC Aria due to the size and bought it without a contract.  I just use the free wifi wherever I can get it (which is pretty much everywhere) and save the $30+/mo. on data charges.  If you have wifi at school, I would recommend canceling your contract and getting a "dumb" contract to save you the money.

You'll be paying for the Ipad 3g data anyway *Kanye Shrug*

To answer the original question I won't ever have a non smartphone
laugh.gif
I have 2 at the moment and an ipad and I wouldn't have it any other way

You'll be paying for the Ipad 3g data anyway *Kanye Shrug*

To answer the original question I won't ever have a non smartphone
laugh.gif
I have 2 at the moment and an ipad and I wouldn't have it any other way

--I couldnt do it. Need my smartphone for work, convenience, etc...
--Conversation style text ftw. Google map gps ftw. Browsing when NEEDED ftw.

--I couldnt do it. Need my smartphone for work, convenience, etc...
--Conversation style text ftw. Google map gps ftw. Browsing when NEEDED ftw.

I'd honestly be lost if my BB didnt have a google gps map. plus I use it to check my email/bank statements/pay bills/FB/Twitter/numerous other things
If i went back to "normal" phones I'd be screwed
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

plus the conversation style texting and whatsapp
pimp.gif

I'd honestly be lost if my BB didnt have a google gps map. plus I use it to check my email/bank statements/pay bills/FB/Twitter/numerous other things
If i went back to "normal" phones I'd be screwed
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

plus the conversation style texting and whatsapp
pimp.gif

I got a regular basic sprint phone. I really don't need to be on the internet or talking to ppl through messaging while i'm out and about.

If I need to talk to somebody i'll call them, otherwise they can call me.

Having a smartphone right now is more of a luxury I can do without for the time being.

I got a regular basic sprint phone. I really don't need to be on the internet or talking to ppl through messaging while i'm out and about.

If I need to talk to somebody i'll call them, otherwise they can call me.

Having a smartphone right now is more of a luxury I can do without for the time being.

Back
Top Bottom