non smartphone users...hows life?

I have always had a mediocre phone. Pretty much the only advantage is you can drop it and not give a #$*%.

My mom pays for my cell phone and refuses to pay for internet service. So pretty much until i start paying for my own service I wont have a smartphone. I'll have an iPhone within the next three years once i get a steady job. I need a smartphone in my life. In High School idk how useful it would have been in comparison to just having one, but my first year in college, there have been many many times where a smartphone could be very useful. College is just the start of it, your life gets even more busy from there, making it even more useful.

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

I be like 
tired.gif
When I sell dumb phones to people, and they swear they doing it.  The funny thing is, people want all the smartphone features but just don't want to pay for the web. Like when people try to buy android phones and not put Web on it I`m like 
indifferent.gif

Why pay an extra $1500-2000 over the life of your contract when you have wifi wherever you are anyways?  I chose to pay full price for my phone so I could save an extra $1500 on the back end.

I be like 
tired.gif
When I sell dumb phones to people, and they swear they doing it.  The funny thing is, people want all the smartphone features but just don't want to pay for the web. Like when people try to buy android phones and not put Web on it I`m like 
indifferent.gif

Why pay an extra $1500-2000 over the life of your contract when you have wifi wherever you are anyways?  I chose to pay full price for my phone so I could save an extra $1500 on the back end.

Now that I have an android phone, I cannot go back. The internet, dope camera, screen, OS and all that saved me countless times when I would have died of boredom and I love the features

Now that I have an android phone, I cannot go back. The internet, dope camera, screen, OS and all that saved me countless times when I would have died of boredom and I love the features

Originally Posted by crcballer55

I be like 
tired.gif
indifferent.gif

Maybe you have Wifi where ever you are, but I don't know many people who have Wifi when they are driving, and using GPS on their phone, or using there phone as a Satellite radio for their car. Even if you buy your phones full price, it's still idiotic to have a smartphone with no Data plan.

I be like 
tired.gif
indifferent.gif

Maybe you have Wifi where ever you are, but I don't know many people who have Wifi when they are driving, and using GPS on their phone, or using there phone as a Satellite radio for their car. Even if you buy your phones full price, it's still idiotic to have a smartphone with no Data plan.

I know I could never do it. I own an iPad 2 and a HTC Evo. I do use the iPad much more but the Evo comes in handy still. Plus as they stated earlier I could easily use my EVO for hotspot if needed

I know I could never do it. I own an iPad 2 and a HTC Evo. I do use the iPad much more but the Evo comes in handy still. Plus as they stated earlier I could easily use my EVO for hotspot if needed

Got rid of my AT&T iPhone plan...

On my metro pcs wave. Talk and text is all I do outside anyway... The internet and other things are just time fillers...

Got rid of my AT&T iPhone plan...

On my metro pcs wave. Talk and text is all I do outside anyway... The internet and other things are just time fillers...

I was thinking of doing this because $30 beans to check the weather, NT and directions once in a while is pretty steep, especially on blackberry's whack browser but decided to let it rock. At least I'm not copping a new smartphone every time its released like I did with BB's a couple years ago. I've had my bold for 2 years probably and still waiting patiently for the iPhone 5.

I was thinking of doing this because $30 beans to check the weather, NT and directions once in a while is pretty steep, especially on blackberry's whack browser but decided to let it rock. At least I'm not copping a new smartphone every time its released like I did with BB's a couple years ago. I've had my bold for 2 years probably and still waiting patiently for the iPhone 5.

I be like 
tired.gif
indifferent.gif

How come I need the internet while I'm driving?  I almost get in an accident on a daily basis from people checking their phones while driving because of that.

Instead of having satellite radio on my phone, I just download some podcasts and I'm good for my entire commute and my whole work day.  I also have a GPS unit with a much larger screen that only set me back $150 several years ago.  I'll take that any time and keep the extra $1500 in my pocket thank you very much.

I be like 
tired.gif
indifferent.gif

How come I need the internet while I'm driving?  I almost get in an accident on a daily basis from people checking their phones while driving because of that.

Instead of having satellite radio on my phone, I just download some podcasts and I'm good for my entire commute and my whole work day.  I also have a GPS unit with a much larger screen that only set me back $150 several years ago.  I'll take that any time and keep the extra $1500 in my pocket thank you very much.

I be like 
tired.gif
indifferent.gif

Yes please connect to those "free wifi hotspots" so i can collect all keystrokes to see what website you visit and you personal data that you input. Your not saving money, your just being frugal.

I be like 
tired.gif
indifferent.gif

Yes please connect to those "free wifi hotspots" so i can collect all keystrokes to see what website you visit and you personal data that you input. Your not saving money, your just being frugal.

Back
Top Bottom