non-blacks with dreads. yes or no?

i think it looks pretty good regardless...mostly around here i see a few latinos doin it...
and sometimes it'll be like 1 dread,weird stuff...
anyways... as a cuban/mexican should i dread it up?
or would i be that guy

Obviously it's their choice, but I always thought that non-blacks with dreads looked dirty and weird. Like, the texture of their hair isn't suitablefor it.

if u kinda tanned it will prolly look alright no racist but somethings just dont go together but if u look right in braids u can look right in dreads

I know a couple white dudes with dreads...

they look like a damn fools
laugh.gif

Looks like trash especially since most non-black folks use the "back combing" method instead of getting a professional dread perm like the celebsget.

So you're hair looks and smells like @%+! for WEEKS. Having straight hair and attempting to get dreads FTL.

i dont care. im italian and irish and i always wanted them since i was little but was always grapplin, fighting, and wrestling so i never grew my hair out.then with what im currently doing now just wouldnt be able to. but im all for self expression.

some of ya'll need to do your research, people have been locking their hair all throughout the world include people who aren't Black. if you have thehair texture for it do it, but if you have straight hair it won't be a good look.

Back
Top Bottom