no one should have a billion dollars. no, not him either.

it comes to mind that guy should have been audited and locked tf up DECADES ago.

...but because our society prosecutes the poor while enabling the rich, you get President Donald John Trump.

never forget that our current cluster**** results from structural issues that existed before we were born.

They don’t have enough money to audit the rich but spend billions funding the military and police force, sounds correct.

One stealth bomber costs $929 million dollars, btw

two billion dollars...that´s like the yearly budget for a midsize city, this scumbag stole like 700 days of St. Louis.

A federal grand jury returned an indictment alleging that Brockman, the CEO of software company Reynolds & Reynolds, engaged in tax evasion, wire fraud, money laundering and other crimes as part of a nearly 20-year scheme to conceal around $2 billion in income from the Internal Revenue Service and defraud investors in his software firm's debt securities, federal authorities said in a release.

The 39-count indictment — filed earlier this month in the Northern District of California and unsealed this week — reads at times like a screenplay: Allegations against Brockman include operating a complex web of foreign companies and bank accounts; using unreported taxable income to buy a luxury yacht called "Turmoil;" creating an encrypted email system to communicate with employees using code names such as "Bonefish" and "Snapper;" asking a money manager to attend a "money laundering conference" under an assumed identity; and persuading that same money manager to destroy documents and electronic media using shredders and hammers.

that is OUR MONEY.

Walmart was one of the top four employers of SNAP and Medicaid beneficiaries in every state. McDonald’s was in the top five of employers with employees receiving federal benefits in at least nine states.

In the nine states that responded about SNAP benefits — Arkansas, Georgia, Indiana, Maine, Massachusetts, Nebraska, North Carolina, Tennessee and Washington — Walmart was found to have employed about 14,500 workers receiving the benefit, followed by McDonald’s with 8,780, according to Sanders’s team. In six states that reported Medicaid enrollees, Walmart again topped the list, with 10,350 employees, followed by McDonald’s with 4,600.

In Georgia, for example, Walmart employed an estimated 3,959 workers on Medicaid — an estimated 2.1 percent of the total of non-elderly, non-disabled people in the state receiving the benefit. McDonald’s was next on the list, employing 1,480 who received Medicaid, or 0.8 percent of the total of non-elderly, non-disabled people on the program.

In Oklahoma, 1,059 Walmart workers on Medicaid made up 2.8 percent of the state’s total and McDonald’s was next, with 536 workers, or 1.4 percent.

privatize profits, socialize costs...our money is in their pockets.

says a lot on this subject that gold and diamonds have set prices around the world but the labor and time of those who extract, process, secure, and deliver them do not. somebody scooped up a lot of extra value, yeah?

Reactions: wr
With the way we're heading as society as far as e-tailing goes, I don't see how capitalism maintains it's "sturdy" foundation. The lack of accessibility for the products that ppl desire is continually being highlighted and the rules this pandemic has produced is really beginning to magnify this on macro level. The gap is becoming so big and they keep flaunting it.

I believe the 09 recession may have sneakily been the beginning of the fall off. The Capital storming this past January has said so many things.

With the way we're heading as society as far as e-tailing goes, I don't see how capitalism maintains it's "sturdy" foundation. The lack of accessibility for the products that ppl desire is continually being highlighted and the rules this pandemic has produced is really beginning to magnify this on macro level. The gap is becoming so big and they keep flaunting it.

I believe the 09 recession may have sneakily been the beginning of the fall off. The Capital storming this past January has said so many things.

the thing in Texas spoke loud and clear for me...when shtf the powers that be will simply gouge for necessities or jet tf off to sunshine.

cosmiccoffee9 cosmiccoffee9 please share a "negative" judgement w/ me. This girl has a lot of nerve :lol:
1616353750149.png

Health is wealth.

I have chosen to intentionally remain really healthy and intentionally really poor until wealthy capitalists either feel shame and guilt for not sharing and share, die from living unhealthy capitalistic lifestyles, or are shamed and guilted by an informed and re-educated masses and have ego deaths for not sharing resources and investing in real health. I am young enough, in shape enough, and healthy enough to outlive capitalistic systems, ideals, and people that are already dying slow deaths. When the proper understanding of what wealth and health are, the health information that I apply to myself and share without capitalistic intent, will result in reciprocated wealth in new healthy social systems.

Last edited:
Some of these church tithings system is a joke. If it’s 110 degrees and no AC suspend your church

Oh I know exactly which church to endow when I become rich. The church must have a honest and active ministry for me to give them some of my blessings.

Crypto will become the only currency. It will be there for the transition and stay valid in select communities even under communism.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom