No NEW EDITION MOVIE thread?

What's the difference between him downplaying Bobby and y'all downplaying Beyoncé ? One is superior to the other in every way imaginable regardless of YOU personally listen to her or not.

But but but Bobby was better he from the 80-90's

Last edited:
What's the difference between him downplaying Bobby and y'all downplaying Beyoncé ? One is superior to the other in every way imaginable regardless of YOU personally listen to her or not.

I didn't downplay Beyonce. I came out and said I don't listen to her music and I feel like it's straight up for women. I think she can sing and dance and all that but she's not my type of music. I prefer Whitney, Mary, Anita, Brandy, Monica and Janet over her. I play those artists WEEKLY.

It's been pretty much you and Magic only that are riding for her and making wild comparisons. That's because you're both huge Jay Z fans. If she was married to Nas, y'all would feel mad different about her music.

Last edited:
I didn't downplay Beyonce. I came out and said I don't listen to her music and I feel like it's straight up for women. I think she can sing and dance and all that but she's not my type of music. I prefer Whitney, Mary, Anita, Brandy, Monica and Janet over her. I play those artists WEEKLY.

It's been pretty much you and Magic only that are riding for her and making wild comparisons. That's because you're both huge Jay Z fans. If she was married to Nas, y'all would feel mad different about her music.

I don't give a damn who she's married too, a legendary career is a legendary career. You aren't the only one in this thread. In this thread people have said she can't dance and not that good of a singer.

Beyoncé and Drake stans the worst lol

***** you lost all credibility when ou said slim from 112 can blow and that Beyoncé can't dance. The Bobby brown being on MJ and prince level was the nail in the coffin.

Last edited:
I respect Beyonce and what she has done and accomplished. She's an Icon but she just dont make the music I would listen to in regards to a female artist. The only songs of hers i probably have on my playlist is Halo and Ring The Alarm.

***** you lost all credibility when ou said slim from 112 can blow and that Beyoncé can't dance. The Bobby brown being on MJ and prince level was the nail in the coffin.

You big mad now huh?

I see I touched a nerve calling you a Beyoncé stan. Y'all typically don't like that.

She's trash! [emoji]128527[/emoji]

Last edited:
^ R. Kelly jacked somebody else too.

Don't matter R. Kelly is an indisputable living legend. Bobby can't see hom

It don't matter. He started his career with a L. My point is R. Kelly may be some of y'all favorite artist but even the great Robert Kelly was clearly influenced by Bobby.
Pretty sure R. Kelly was influenced by many lesser artists than him.

Why does that matter?

But but but Bobby was better he from the 80-90's
Bobby > Beyonce to them?

:lol:

Last edited:
R. Kelly has three classics. 12 Play, R Kelly and TP2. I'm on the fence with R. I love that album but it would have been better as one album and you take off 4-5 songs.

Yeah, I was about to post that after I made my list. "Love Letter" is up there. It's I think I only skip one song and everything else I play. That album is so ****** smooth. Can't believe he was able to do that ****. Even "Write Me Back" was real good. I think I skipped 3-4 on that one but still. "Love Letter' is a classic for me.

Last edited:
I saw the preview and was thinking if "Greatest Sex" ain't on there, your list is a sham. Even though they're YOUR favorites I would've judged.

"Seems Like You're Ready" is my number two from Pedo Kelly.

Last edited:
R Kelly is like Tupac in work ethic. He's also released and penned a lot of garbage.

Back
Top Bottom