@@===| NO FAP OCTOBER (NFO) VOL. MISSION COMPLETE |===@@

More than half, keep it going fellas. You might not be able to make it the whole 62.. but get to a month at least to know that you can go a month without touching your damn d*** incessantly :lol:

staying in tonight...... hope i make it man.
Trying to avoid all ***** appreciation threads.

Keep it G, I've only gone out on the weekends to get high as hell then come straight home for the past month and a half.

It's funny how I have enough self-discipline to not fap but forcing myself to do homework and study is almost impossible.

:smh: guaranteed either or p at a house party ruined by my dude being a little too drunk and too overzealous with a twerking attention ***** so we got booted. Might've worked a threesome too cuz one was a freak and the other was young. Still in it though, mo' ******* overreacted.

mean.gif
guaranteed either or p at a house party ruined by my dude being a little too drunk and too overzealous with a twerking attention ***** so we got booted. Might've worked a threesome too cuz one was a freak and the other was young. Still in it though, mo' ******* overreacted.
They kicking ****** out for twerking now? 
laugh.gif

mean.gif

Naw *** was goin hard all night with cats that were the inner circle but as soon as my mans gets in there since we're the outsiders at this party it's a problem. No lie when we got there at midnight mo' ******* were half naked and grinding. I'm kinda mad now thinking of the 19 or 29 yr old p I had in my palms.

It just hit me that i've done several months without sex before but never a full one without fapping. Doesn't seem right.

LOVING this NFO month...

got two HOODIE big booty yambs.... closed the deal w/ both... :pimp:

just got a different energy famb...

also, i would like to chime in...

fapping to bust while you're standing over a yamb, or she got some lame wop and you trying to plaster her face... is TOTALLY acceptable..

now, JP... if the month closes... like, ocotober 31st... is there like ... a "purge" period... where dudes who are struggle but made it through can get one out of the system before the next month?

just asking since its your thread, famb...

to just show them that the fap aint worth it... that they waited a month just for that... that you can do this every damb month of the year if need be...

LOVING this NFO month...

got two HOODIE big booty yambs.... closed the deal w/ both...
pimp.gif

just got a different energy famb...

also, i would like to chime in...

fapping to bust while you're standing over a yamb, or she got some lame wop and you trying to plaster her face... is TOTALLY acceptable..

now, JP... if the month closes... like, ocotober 31st... is there like ... a "purge" period... where dudes who are struggle but made it through can get one out of the system before the next month?

just asking since its your thread, famb...

to just show them that the fap aint worth it... that they waited a month just for that... that you can do this every damb month of the year if need be...
No Fap at all.

If they wanna get that nut u gotta get to talking to a female.

Still in, don't even notice now. Blasted my wife like Anna Farris in Scary Movie last night too. I was legit amazed at the amount.

sooooo since i fapped a week ago i cant believe i couldn't last a month now my goal is until 2014 and forever wish me luck bros 

I know this threads for people from Oct 1st...but I havent fapped since the 6th.
My energy levels are remarkable, I walk around with no ***** given I just say random **** to the ****** and they LOVE it. My confidence on 98%
Still no yambs tho but I walk in any room and immediately make myself the center of attention.

I think I get slight headaches cause I aint bussed one in a min tho (so I can only imagine the longer I go without da yambs :smh: )
Feels good tho man, ima get me something soon.

Thank you NT :pimp:

I know this threads for people from Oct 1st...but I havent fapped since the 6th.
My energy levels are remarkable, I walk around with no ***** given I just say random **** to the ****** and they LOVE it. My confidence on 98%
Still no yambs tho but I walk in any room and immediately make myself the center of attention.

I think I get slight headaches cause I aint bussed one in a min tho (so I can only imagine the longer I go without da yambs
mean.gif
)

Thank you NT
pimp.gif
good job man. 
nthat.gif

Now go get yourself some yambs next month....

Lol. Fapping is the way most people get off. Like i said if you start thinkin the only way you can get off is by a bish you gon be swimming with the bishes!

I think I get slight headaches cause I aint bussed one in a min tho (so I can only imagine the longer I go without da yambs
mean.gif
)

Thank you NT
pimp.gif
You and I started on the same date. I feel the same way my friend. Reached the two week mark but its definitely getting harder. Trying to work on this Spanish jawn but until then I must stay strong. Thanks NT members. Someone post some motivation.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom