No Fap November

Still in and going strong. Getting Halo today. Things should continue to be easy.

I think it's lame to post pic. & gif. in this thread as a tease or bait

P.S. Emily B. in them black and white stripe pants drummed up thought's but nope still in

If anyone is tempted by the pics or .gifs that were posted in here,

cuban2.gif

Caved in . I was going to be working over nights getting over time hours this week, have school, and some bills were due. Not fapping just seemed to seemed to add more stress. I wasn't feeling any different anyways just really horny and really ed-ish at times. On top of that I probably won't have another female encounter till the weekend.

IT WAS FUN THO

Did homie really post that whoopie pie picture a couple pages back...lol   
laugh.gif

Question about the rules:

We know sex is cool, but fapping isn't. So what exactly qualifies as fappage? Busting one, or merely playing with oneself?

I'm playing it safe and saying no unnecessary contact, unless it's with another person.

Thoughts?

Last edited:

We know sex is cool, but fapping isn't. So what exactly qualifies as fappage? Busting one, or merely playing with oneself?

I'm playing it safe and saying no unnecessary contact, unless it's with another person.

Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Fapping: Touching oneself in the "Gentelmen's area" with intent to pleasure.

It got hooked on the front interior of the toilet today...

But I'm ok, and all is well.

Still in. Like most have said not too bad so far. Just catch myself giving females the
devil.gif
 face more often lol.

Bruh ... My aggressiveness with the yambs has went up exponentially.

Pulled a chick last night... Had one said she would date me if she was younger... Seen one chick at the bus stop and convinced her to come home...

The yambs can smell the built up seamen bros

Bruh ... My aggressiveness with the yambs has went up exponentially.
Pulled a chick last night... Had one said she would date me if she was younger... Seen one chick at the bus stop and convinced her to come home...
The yambs can smell the built up seamen bros

Haha. Get it in YambGod.

Still in this thing. It's gotten to the point that I don't need to distract myself not to fap. I'm just like eh. Been hittin the gym more and more recently and am semi-seriously considering just not fapping until I acquire a real yamb.

I think I got over the first hump cause I was watching tv and there some hot breezys on screen but I didn't really feel like fappin even tho I was at half chub

Back
Top Bottom