No Fap November

You got glistening cleavage and Charlie Sweets runnin wild on these avys..

..will be waiting for the first kramer Seinfeld gif :rofl:

The list is updated with everyone that has taken on this challenge. If I missed or forgot to add you, send a pm and I'll add your name to the list.

If your having real trouble with the challenge, put something important on the line if you do fail. For me, I have an extensive music collection. I told myself I would not fap or look at pron for the entire month. If I do fail, I will delete my entire iTunes library.

Things I hope to accomplish this month:
Build my confidence and self-control
Talk to more yambs
Become a better cook

Hope everyone has a very productive November. God speed everyone.
I was just kidding about joining so please remove me from the list.

Damn, you're putting your music on the line.

Telling myself that I wouldn't do this or that didn't help me last year.

Just not thinking about it or tempting yourself will make this endeavor that much easier.

Also replacing that time to do other stuff. This is crucial if you want to beat NFN.

Good luck to you and everyone else.

Last edited:
:D good luck fam i already failed FAP at midnight then had yambs early this morn and it's NOV 1 lol :smh: :smh: :smh: it's a lot of self control kudos to you that survive.

Welp. Got my last one out before the clock struck 12. This is the third year I'm trying this.
This is my year.
This is OUR year.
I'm READY!!!!!!

lol bruh sounds like hes going out to battle.

i feel like the biggest benefit of all this to me will be pursuing yambs more frequently..
when I feel like gotta get one off... its just that much more important to bag women.

i'm in

last time my friend decided to make pronhub as my homepage when i logged on, cold-blooded:smh:
:lol:

I got a steady GF so this is no problem. No Bust would drive me crazy though my chick at one point last year wanted to do that since we was boxing everyday, up to 3 times a day. Didn't last two days before she was jumping on me. Now we steady one a day or two days, I be too busy or she be too busy.

I'm in on No Fap until Leilani Leeanne drop another vid, sorry chick is too much :smokin

laugh.gif

I got a steady GF so this is no problem. No Bust would drive me crazy though my chick at one point last year wanted to do that since we was boxing everyday, up to 3 times a day. Didn't last two days before she was jumping on me. Now we steady one a day or two days, I be too busy or she be too busy.
I'm in on No Fap until Leilani Leeanne drop another vid, sorry chick is too much
smokin.gif

What if you're about to bust and you gotta fap to finish off the rest on her __________ (fill in blank with body part)?

Been good since middle of last month, challenge accepted (with exception of first statement made).

Back
Top Bottom