No Fap November

kramer_is_out_gif.gif

damn.. shorty just came over and left me with the meanest boner... talmbout she gotta write an essay...

lord help me.

lmao man this is gonna be hella funny checking in to this thread. I haven't felt the need yet but who knows how long that can last. One day at a time

on campus today I swear the chicks looked extra good. waiting for office hours today that donk come thru 
grin.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
at the amount of pages alone

I think this would be more of a challenge if this was no fap/no tap. My girl lives in a whole different state, so no fap is
actuallya challenge for guys who may be in the same boat as me (or if you don't have a gf in general). Oh well, moving
on even though that gif up there is
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
And
roll.gif
at the loopholes

Word of advice if you feeling a urge do not try to fap a little with the intention of not finishing cause it will not end well

Originally Posted by Shorty Doo Wop

Word of advice if you feeling a urge do not try to fap a little with the intention of not finishing cause it will not end well
Who the does that though? lol

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Originally Posted by Shorty Doo Wop

Who the does that though? lol

nerd.gif
I was two weeks into no fap july tryna find ways to cope

Originally Posted by IheartDrums

Hey so my chick likes for me to (J)ermaine (O)neal on her when shes on her cycle. Thats acceptable right? She gets it wet, I go to town, she profits.

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom