No Fap November

Man I don't know any of that stuff. I was born in 1994. I barely even know all the players in the NBA 
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by scshift

Man I don't know any of that stuff. I was born in 1994. I barely even know all the players in the NBA 
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

eek.gif

I was already fapping by then. And I was only 7

laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

i was born in 96' and I know about Naitch

Also knowing all the players in the nba is a crazy feat!

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

Wait whoa you're 15?
eek.gif

And I know almost all of the players... some of the rookies and scrubs I don't know but once I look into it I'll know them

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

Wait whoa you're 15?
eek.gif

And I know almost all of the players... some of the rookies and scrubs I don't know but once I look into it I'll know them

yep young boy
pimp.gif

serious question how many players are in the nba rough estimate?

Originally Posted by IheartDrums

Hey so my chick likes for me to (J)ermaine (O)neal on her when shes on her cycle. Thats acceptable right? She gets it wet, I go to town, she profits.
Valid question, I thought of this yesterday. I think it's fine. Don't ruin a moment where your lady is involved for this challenge. I think it's more of a no fapping rule for when you are alone anyway.

Thoughts on this? Discuss.

Originally Posted by Retro23J

Hey so my chick likes for me to (J)ermaine (O)neal on her when shes on her cycle. Thats acceptable right? She gets it wet, I go to town, she profits.
Valid question, I thought of this yesterday. I think it's fine. Don't ruin a moment where your lady is involved for this challenge. I think it's more of a no fapping rule for when you are alone anyway.

I'd say no.

30t6p3b.gif
 at people trying to find loopholes
roll.gif

Technically fapping. Try something new and make her do it
smokin.gif

Naw seriously that should be allowed. I'm using this month to stop fapping at pron. If I end up smashing and chick wants a pearl necklace I'm doing it with no shame
roll.gif

I finished on my girls bum bum but I used my hand. Completely forgot and when I came to my senses I was like
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Did I lose already? It wasn't a fap session but fappage did occur technically.

Yea that is funny. Why won't she just suck you off her jermaine o'neal you. So she sits there and watches you do it. Cool....

laugh.gif
yes finally got internet @ my house its been a month brah
sorry niketalk im out of this contest

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Yea that is funny. Why won't she just suck you off her jermaine o'neal you. So she sits there and watches you do it. Cool....

my ex used to want that as well but most of the time she would end up finishing

Back
Top Bottom