No Fap February 2013 vol: IN THE BOOKS. congrats to everyone!

Same **** happened again last night, got the yambs, couldnt bust smdh. Im gonna stop telling ole girl to come over

still in

Same **** happened again last night, got the yambs, couldnt bust smdh. Im gonna stop telling ole girl to come over

still in

illest35 knows the right girl for this problem

still in btw

Last edited:
Browsed all the big booty shake videos I could find...

And was finna cap but thought... 16 days...

I promised myself the month...

Still in dis bish

Browsed all the booty vids on wshh. Then browsed a bunch of vids on PH and xn..

Promised myself the month of Feb.

I'm out.

Why didn't shorty let you get yours?

1. i mentioned before that she doesnt like to give head

2. She can't take the D(no e-brag, she actually told me this last night while i was trying to keep going) so to save her i just stop and let her rest.

1. i mentioned before that she doesnt like to give head

2. She can't take the D(no e-brag, she actually told me this last night while i was trying to keep going) so to save her i just stop and let her rest.

Bruh... At this point, I'd block out her cries for help. The thing I do with **** that can't take it is to pin them down and whisper in their ear "take it". I stroke through the "I can'ts" And Only stop if she actually says to "stop". It's a thin line we tread on between piping harlots and rape. :lol:

The end result, me catching mines, and her twitching as she lays in a puddle of herself... Silent.

After reviewing the rules I'm still in, girl was over for vday/night, I wasn't gonna give in & made it through the night. This morning though, yea.
But since I was with her I'm still good for the challenge.

Bruh... At this point, I'd block out her cries for help. The thing I do with **** that can't take it is to pin them down and whisper in their ear "take it". I stroke through the "I can'ts" And Only stop if she actually says to "stop". It's a thin line we tread on between piping harlots and rape. :lol:

The end result, me catching mines, and her twitching as she lays in a puddle of herself... Silent.

:rofl:

Still in. Realizing I'm better off this way and definitely making sure that I make it the full 30 days and hopefully cut it out completely afterwards :D

Does anyone know what kind of hose this is? Seems like it would reach those places that are kinda hard to get to. Info is appreciated. Thanks. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom