No Fap February 2013 vol: IN THE BOOKS. congrats to everyone!

You & illest sounding like me fam :lol: I guess to an extent it's good not being a quick shooter, but damn, earlier in the week a young ninja was smashing for damn near 2 hours and couldn't get that nut off. I came close on like 3 different occasions but the chick wanting to pause or do some weird movement threw me off. She's all "I want you to cum, where do you want to cum" and "what do I have to do to make you cum, without doing that" :smh:

She's got that small mouth, so giving top isn't that fun for her, but that warm saliva is what really sets a young ninja off. I started to get numb at one point, I had no sensation anywhere, had to take a break to get :pimp: & food.

That weird movement ****e throws me off as well. And I cant stand when a beich gets on top and tries to ride and sort of like rocks back and forth or some weird motion..
Not eem gon lie, makes me go soft..So I gotta get on top and do all the work cuz this beich dont know wtf she doin..

tumblr_m4ccdunskk1ql0kll.gif

still going strong.

Man kick off your shoes, and fap good, fap goooooood.
chick sent me nude pics...i'm out :lol:
:lol:
cmon dudes. at least make it over the hump

man yall some fools :lol:

I'm still in. School and midterms have been keeping me busy, but now I'm free for two weeks so let's so what happens.

Still in. 

I don't understand how ya'll be smashing and aren't able to bust? As for me, I be pre-nutting like CRAZY. 

Still in. 

I don't understand how ya'll be smashing and aren't able to bust? As for me, I be pre-nutting like CRAZY. 

It happens..

And lemme tell u, Im no stranger to pre-cumming.

This 1 chick i used to dig out, had the absolute best head ever. And the wettest kitty kat, shortie used to drip she'd be so wet, and thats before I even began touching her. That ****e turned me on so much that when I would come thru late nite Id already be hard before i sat down. By the time I took my boxers off, I had pre cum all in my boxers. Damn u got me thinkin bout that old thang. Man :smh:

And the way she would moan and ****e while blowin me, all while I was playing wit that wet kitty kat. Gawd Damn.

Did I tell u that she had the best dome action ever? And the drippiness is what sent me over the top. jeez.

Last edited:
Still in. 

It happens..

This 1 chick i used to dig out, had the absolute best head ever. And the wettest kitty kat, shortie used to drip she'd be so wet, and thats before I even began touching her. That ****e turned me on so much that when I would come thru late nite Id already be hard before i sat down. By the time I took my boxers off, I had pre cum all in my boxers. Damn u got me thinkin bout that old thang. Man :smh:

And the way she would moan and ****e while blowin me, all while I was playing wit that wet kitty kat. Gawd Damn.

Did I tell u that she had the best dome action ever? And the drippiness is what sent me over the top. jeez.

View media item 269403

It happens..

This 1 chick i used to dig out, had the absolute best head ever. And the wettest kitty kat, shortie used to drip she'd be so wet, and thats before I even began touching her. That ****e turned me on so much that when I would come thru late nite Id already be hard before i sat down. By the time I took my boxers off, I had pre cum all in my boxers. Damn u got me thinkin bout that old thang. Man
mean.gif

I don't know who you are talking about and I am an atheist, but GOD bless that girl! 
laugh.gif

I don't know who you are talking about and I am an atheist, but GOD bless that girl! :lol:

:rofl:

Real talk fellas, I almost left my now gf alone for this chick. Got caught up in a triangle, and almost ended up alone. Thank God he carried me thru those stressful times.

But yeah, shortie would be so wet, as I was pulling her panties down, the wetness strung from the kitty kat to the panties, if u know how Im trying to describe it. Drove me INSANE!!!

But lemme stop, bout to ruin it all with this story..smh Not trying to give up halfway thru the month.

still in..cant believe its been a week already since I got some type of action :smh:...i saw the cutest brown skin chick working at giant eagle today..the store is 5 minutes from where Im stayin..I gotta get her yall

Last edited:
I'm out. 

Finished getting some yambs tonight at like 12, and was home by 1230. I should have just went to bed, but I didn't. That second nut just HAD to come out tonight. So a few minutes ago I caved in. It felt soooo right too lol 
pimp.gif

Sorry fellas 
ohwell.gif

I never officially checked in, but I'm still going strong. I know the no fap challeneges are somewhat for fun and lulz, but I'm really looking at this as an exercise in self discipline and I'm trying to transfer this same type of discipline into other facets of life.

theres some guy on the BB misc no fap thread that comes through posting epic music and motivational speeches. its hilarious but at the same time it all makes sense. its all about self discipline and mental clarity. confidence will happen just simply by committing yourself to something and sticking through it. like someone said before, once you know you can abstain from something, you gradually realize that you can transfer that energy in the opposite direction and GAIN something.

this has been a lot harder than previous months I've tried(no pun) but I'm still in, holding on strong(again no pun), I'm going to make it to 3/2. I have an event to do & I'm feeling more focused now, gotta ride this wave out.

last few days been rough though, man.

Still In. Not sure how long I'll last.

Last night was tough. Flipped to HBO and Girls was on. There was like 3 sex scenes.

I never officially checked in, but I'm still going strong. I know the no fap challeneges are somewhat for fun and lulz, but I'm really looking at this as an exercise in self discipline and I'm trying to transfer this same type of discipline into other facets of life.

:pimp:

still in

Back
Top Bottom