NKETLK IX ANNIVERSARY / PENNY T-SHIRT. PRE-ORDERS NOW TIL DEC 17TH! - LAST NIGHT TO ORDER!!!!

New Era fitteds but I'm soooo down for it. They won't come cheap, but if the design is right, I'm more than willing to pay for it.
I'm down but definitely wouldn't mind if they were made like the Phillies downflap cap. I love those things esp when its freezing like itis right now up in the 215.

Originally Posted by ptrakarn23

Originally Posted by sideshow20

you guys should make some new era's fitted caps...that would be dope.

I would be willing to shell out the $30-40 for this cap and ready to cop 2 sets also...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Same here. Good idea

going to get that alpha shirt but i wanna know if the penny will be re-made, so my cheap butt can combine on shipping lol
I don't see us printing another run of that shirt and, if we ever do, it'd probably be in a different color. There are no plans on thetable for additional t-shirts at this time, so the next set could be six months or even a year away. That's a long time to wait to save a couple bucks onshipping.

will the order numbers for this presale ever be released? I'm just wondering b/c I'd like to see how far we need to push to get fitteds.
The minimum order for caps is around 150, I believe - so that would be your target. Production time clocks in at around 3 months, so you needpeople willing to commit via preorder to 150 caps that far in advance.

The staff will spot you around 20 or so. That leaves you with 130 to account for. If that many people are willing to pay, let's say $35 per cap(haven't run the numbers on this - just a ballpark), it'll get done. If not; it probably won't happen. So, it's in your hands.

Rajah's been looking into it. If there's enough interest, we'll settle on a final design and get things rolling.

$35 is nothing. Not to praise exclusivity or anything... but to rep a NikeTalk 59/50 would be greater than any fitted I have (maybe aside from my John Mayer59/50
laugh.gif
).

Let's get it done.

NT Fitteds with the saying " Ultimate online sneaker community" underneath the brim
pimp.gif

Hey, just hoping for a quick update.

Have the shirts been produced yet, and are they going to be shipped in the coming weeks.

Hey, just hoping for a quick update.

Have the shirts been produced yet, and are they going to be shipped in the coming weeks.
Production should be completed by the end of the week, once we green light the samples.

I've been assured we'll be able to ship all orders by January 15th as estimated - and Steez has even committed to pulling an all-nighter to packageeverything to ensure that your shirts all ship on or before 1/15. If something changes, we'll let you know. At the moment, everything's on schedule.

You might hear a bit more about the caps soon, too. Designs are being finalized as we speak.

^^^ NT Fitted ... you can put me down for 3 .... I well cop 3 of them .. LET MAKE IT HAPPEN .. You guys are coming strong with these Tees . It would be NICE toget some fitteds next.

THANKS FOR ALL THE HARD WORK YOU GUYS HAVE PUT INTO THESE TEES and keeping NT a SOLID place.

I believe they all went out yesterday. Earlier in the week, Steez let me know that everything was on schedule. He wanted to be sure everyone's ordersshipped by the 15th, so he planned to pull an all nighter to prep all of the packages, then drive 40 minutes out to the post office near his local airport tominimize shipping time.

Here's a little sneak peek at the production samples. Both shirts turned out beautifully and we hope you'll be impressed by the quality. I can'twait for my order to arrive.

3e515e68a1b9f22be5f6980b3f5d9a138fcdfc3.jpg

From what state did they ship from? Reason I ask is so that I have some sort of an idea as to when I can expect my shirt to arrive. Thanks in advance.

I cannot wait for mine to arrive as well.

They ship from Wisconsin via priority mail. Generally priority mail is 2-3 business days. Hopefully some of you will have yours as early as Saturday, but allof you should have them next week.

I haven't heard from Steez since early this week, but I trust that everything proceeded according to plan and he was able to get everything out on the15th.

It was challenging to project a shipping window during the holiday season, given that businesses vary in the time they take off and, when operations resume,there's a backlog to deal with. It was important to Steez to meet that projection and he really sacrificed in attempt to make that happen. So, I hopeeveryone will enjoy their shirts and appreciate the effort involved in designing, producing, and shipping them to you.

Thus far we've been very satisfied with our suppliers. The ink hit on the print has been crisp and solid, creating durable, high impact graphics. Though wewent with the same t-shirt manufacturer, this time we paid a premium for 100% certified organic cotton, so I'll be eager to hear what you all think of theproduct and how they hold up to wear and repeat washings.

In the future, the printer we utilize should be able to offer vegetable based inks as well, to further our commitment to sharing ethical, responsible, andsustainable apparel products with our fellow members. The whole point of these items is to represent our community, so it follows that the product itself andthe story behind it represents what we're all about just as much as the name, design, and logo.

Be sure to let us know what you think of the shirts once you receive them. We took care to produce the highest quality product possible and we hope the shirtsmeet and exceed your expectations.

^^^ Thanks You guys for all the hard work .. The shirts look DOPE from that pic . Cant wait to rock that Penny Tee ... CANT WAIT FOR THE SHIRTS TO COME IN.....

Just got my trackin #, thanks steez, and everyone who contributed to this project, can't wait to get them this week.

Originally Posted by OkieDoqui

Just got my trackin #, thanks steez, and everyone who contributed to this project, can't wait to get them this week.
where did your tracking # show up?

Back
Top Bottom