NKETLK IX ANNIVERSARY / PENNY T-SHIRT. PRE-ORDERS NOW TIL DEC 17TH! - LAST NIGHT TO ORDER!!!!

Just ordered my Penny shirt.

The shirt really is
pimp.gif

I want to thank Rajah and Steez as well as the rest of the NT staff for all of their hard work. It is appreciated always.

Still got my NT shirt from last year. Memories...
glasses.gif

so todays the last day? after today there will be no more for sell?\

EDIT:
Just copped mine penny shirt
pimp.gif

dam 4 minutes til Dec 18... I really can't decide.... I really want the shirt but I really don't want to pay over $30.....Its killing me....aragdhsghdh

Just wanted to drop a thank you to all of you who came out and supported NT's latest project. From our first customer Stephen to our last customerFranklin and everyone in between, we appreciate you spending your hard earned money on NT product. I hope all of you enjoy your tees. Look for more NTproduct in the very near future. Have the happiest and safest of holidays.

<>

Originally Posted by yoRAJAH

Just wanted to drop a thank you to all of you who came out and supported NT's latest project. From our first customer Stephen to our last customer Franklin and everyone in between, we appreciate you spending your hard earned money on NT product. I hope all of you enjoy your tees. Look for more NT product in the very near future. Have the happiest and safest of holidays.

<>

pimp.gif

Can't wait to get the shirt!

Originally Posted by Steez

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Just placed my order on the two NEW NT shirts .... cant wait ...

Is or was there ever a XXXL in that OG NT tee ??? I need that one .... Is there any more hanging around ? LET ME KNOW A S A P

We only have L, XL, and XXL in the vintage OG NT shirts remaining. Once they're gone, that's it.

DAMN , sucks man ... I didnt even know when they went up ... I guess I just have to cop another NKE TLK tee ....

Man that sucks. I wanted to order one but I dont get paid til Friday. Ohh well.

Man I was on an airplane waiting for a response. Guess I gotta scoop from an NT reseller. lol

^I think the pre-order was to find out how many to make in each size. Therefore I don't think these new shirts will be available any longer.

I don't know if anyone read Meth's little piece on the New Era fitteds but I'm soooo down for it. They won't come cheap, but if the design isright, I'm more than willing to pay for it. Pre-ordering would start after a possible design, correct?

will the order numbers for this presale ever be released? I'm just wondering b/c I'd like to see how far we need to push to get fitteds.

Originally Posted by sideshow20

you guys should make some new era's fitted caps...that would be dope.

I would be willing to shell out the $30-40 for this cap and ready to cop 2 sets also...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

So MAD .... I wore my ALPHA NT shirt for the 1st time last night for NEW YEARS and party to hard and yacked on it . Glade I can still order a few more of thisshirt ....

word if anybody ordered a penny shirt and it doesn't fit them properly or w/e, hit me up sz L btw

didn't realize how nice it was until now....going to get that alpha shirt but i wanna know if the penny will be re-made, so my cheap butt can combine onshipping lol

Back
Top Bottom