Nipsey Hussle Thread; The Marathon Continues

i got through, but only managed to get 1 ticket. i'm from seattle, so i'd be testing the waters by trying to get into the event. especially since it states california residents only. good thing, is i got a buddy pass to get me down there.

you guys think they're gonna be checking ID like that? Making sure state and zips are within compliance?

Doubt it. As long as you got the pass on your phone you should be good.

I hate they had a max of 4. Should have been 2.

Tried for one but we know...smh

The more black superhero **** I see the more it stings.
My wife has been watchin hella videos. Then she just gets hella mad or sad, because every move Nip made was always positivie energy. I told her thats all she will see. Dude moved how he talked it. Thats what makes this even more of a tragedy.

The day he got got in front of his own shop, he was in the process of something great for someone. :smh:

Speaking of that, I wonder who they keep following and unfollowing. Before he died, he was following 2019 people then the next day, 2021 then it dropped a couple. Now it's at 2017.

Nobody.. it’s probably just people that were followed and they are activating and deactivating their accounts.

56956429_10155859976652610_7995123832442585088_n.jpg

I didn't see this til now, but man....the lives this man touched.....crazy...

I really love this man! I think this is the best post in this thread thus far.

I love seeing Nip in this light and this is actually what really drew me to him. Seeing him speak 95% proper English, not using profanity, and not using gang jargon every minute is dope to see from a young black man.

I’m almost sure it’s mainly because he is around all these caucasian men and it’s probably done subconsciously which is something we a black men have to fix. It’s cool to be a young black well spoken man even amongst ourselves. President Obama showed us this.

I wholeheartedly think this is the true Nipsey in this video. All that RSC was a facade to fit in and not get pressed about “getting Hollywood” once he blew up which is why he kept it going. TBH, real OG’s don’t move extra like that how he was chunkin his gang up all the time which is why it seemed contrived.

His old friends described his behavior akin to this video when he was a younger kid up until Hamilton High. I feel confident saying this because although his Mom raised him in the hood, she was a hard worker with a decent job and looked out for him. I would have never thought her working for a police department he would become banged out like he did.

This is the real Nip! :pimp:

I love seeing Nip in this light and this is actually what really drew me to him. Seeing him speak 95% proper English, not using profanity, and not using gang jargon every minute is dope to see from a young black man.

I’m almost sure it’s mainly because he is around all these caucasian men and it’s probably done subconsciously which is something we a black men have to fix. It’s cool to be a young black well spoken man even amongst ourselves. President Obama showed us this.

I wholeheartedly think this is the true Nipsey in this video. All that RSC was a facade to fit in and not get pressed about “getting Hollywood” once he blew up which is why he kept it going. TBH, real OG’s don’t move extra like that how he was chunkin his gang up all the time which is why it seemed contrived.

His old friends described his behavior akin to this video when he was a younger kid up until Hamilton High. I feel confident saying this because although his Mom raised him in the hood, she was a hard worker with a decent job and looked out for him. I would have never thought her working for a police department he would become banged out like he did.

:smh: smh

Dog.. S T F U. You've been spewing nothing but garbage in here. Every single one of your post is worse than the last.
You're the same dude that said Nip wasn't getting love from other coast until VL when he was constantly selling out in the South and East.
You're a terrible troll.

Dog.. S T F U. You've been spewing nothing but garbage in here. Every single one of your post is worse than the last.
You're the same dude that said Nip wasn't getting love from other coast until VL when he was constantly selling out in the South and East.
You're a terrible troll.
Agreed. That post reads very corny. Do better.

This is more accurate.

You're a terrible troll.
Yea he just spewing garbage. Nip says it in his music.

"See it's a couple ****** every generation
I wasn't supposed to make it out, but decode the Matrix
And when they get to speak, it's like a coded language
Reminds ****** it ain't strength in all this stolen greatness"

Bruh was bridging the gap of the hood with the rest of the world. Helping these dudes understand more and be greater, because he is them and understand them. If you think it was a facade, you just dont understand.

Back
Top Bottom