Nipsey Hussle Thread; The Marathon Continues

Its a real possibility. Got the OGs like “ok I see how it is. Now you think you too good for us. You a big shot now huh.” The more deals NH made with outside, corporate partners the further away he was from the main players’ control. They getting cut out the mix.

Was they really ready to let him be their representation at these tables? Could they ever trust somebody like that? IDK

When I say tables, look who NH was sitting at these tables with. LAPD, Commercial Developers, Roc Nation, City Council, Industry reps etc. You think the OGs care for any of these folks? You think they felt these folks could ever understand and have the best interest of THEIR HOOD in mind? They been running that hood for five decades.

This is the problem. That mentality that's been developed over all of these years and where our communities have been placed on the totem pole. Although it seems like a betrayal, at this point in history working through these people is what it's going to take.

Some ****** would rather stay in that mental prison than truly be free. If this was a plot by his own that would hurt more than anything else man. The same ****** you tryina save and show a better way taking you out over pride and ego.

Some true Judas ****.

2C2A6A3F-B811-4394-AF2F-B9A5E5AAE990.png

Need the explicit version these edits are breaking the flow up but dope mix so far .

Just listened to NIP’s homie G.I. JOE mixtape EXTRA GRAMS dude is nice as **** I know we still mourning NIP but his crew is nice man....I like when LA rap scene is popping hopefully the WEST COAST continues to pop because there’s a lot of good artists on the coast...

Just listened to NIP’s homie G.I. JOE mixtape EXTRA GRAMS dude is nice as **** I know we still mourning NIP but his crew is nice man....I like when LA rap scene is popping hopefully the WEST COAST continues to pop because there’s a lot of good artists on the coast...

forreal all of AMI is nice..all of them have timeless verses on nips mixtapesm..i mess with cobby and cuzzy Capone the most out of all of them..he had the best verse on the weather off the Crenshaw tape

forreal all of AMI is nice..all of them have timeless verses on nips mixtapesm..i mess with cobby and cuzzy Capone the most out of all of them..he had the best verse on the weather off the Crenshaw tape

Facts Bro G.I. went in on ONLY A CASE on MAILBOX MONEY....G.I. got potential man

Back
Top Bottom