• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm looking forward to seeing if they've got new Mega Evolutions in the new Ruby & Sapphire! Mega Salamance would be a menace :pimp:

E3 NINTENDO LEAK!?!?!?!

Wii U

New Zelda game – As they said, Nintendo will finally show us brand new Wii U Zelda. They gonna show us CGI trailer, and also a few minutes of gameplay. It will be true open world Zelda (Elder Scrolls style). It will have two regions, one dark and edgy. Second more colorful, just like Skyward Sword. Game will be playable at E3. Release date: 2015.

Smash Bros Wii U/3DS – They will reveal release dates for both versions (SB Wii U in November). Show more gameplay, and presents all fighters and stages. They will also talk about Smash DLC and NFC Figures.

Monolith Soft X (Xenoworld) – Open world jrpg with story mode and cooperation similar to Monster Hunter Games. You can play it alone with AI companions. Release date winter 2014 in Japan and march 2015 in the west.

Bayonetta 2 – Trailer and release date (fall 2014)

FExSMT/Yarn Yoshi – first trailers and release dates (first half of 2015)

Hyrule Warriors – first trailer, release date is October 2014. Hyrule Warriors is final title.

Fatal Frame/Project Zero – first CGI trailer, “coming soon”

Retro Studios Game – New IP, sci-fi action adventure game, first CGI trailer, “coming soon”

New Miyamoto’s game – Lots of Gamepad and NFC gimmicks.

Mario Party U – Nintendo’s holiday game for casual gamers, classic Mario Party, but with NFC figurines.

Pokken – first trailer, Pokemon fighting game from Namco, 2015

NINTENDO 3DS

Smash Bros – more details about 3DS version

Pokemon Omega Ruby/Apha Saphire – trailer, details about game

Tomodachi Life – trailer, details

Yokai Watch/Dragon Quest VII – west release announcement, trailers, details and release dates (autumn-winter 2014)

Metroid 3DS – developed by Next Level Games, classic 2.5D Metroid, trailer, release date: December 2014

BIG FINAL SUPRISE

Star Fox – reboot of the series, developed by Platinum Games. First trailer, CGI and gameplay. Game is mix of Star Fox Adventures and classic Star Fox games. Release date: 2015.

If this is true :pimp:

look for the remake heart gold/soul silver on ebay
or amazon
its expensive though

Yeah I looked last night and I was like what the ****. No way.

I like that the gaming industry is becoming more like movies where it's accessible for all. That's why I dont generally hate on remakes. I shouldn't have to drop over a hundred bucks on a game just because it came out so long ago

Mario golf is sooooooooooo good. What a deep game. very happy with it

look for the remake heart gold/soul silver on ebay
or amazon
its expensive though

Yeah I looked last night and I was like what the ****. No way.

I like that the gaming industry is becoming more like movies where it's accessible for all. That's why I dont generally hate on remakes. I shouldn't have to drop over a hundred bucks on a game just because it came out so long ago

Mario golf is sooooooooooo good. What a deep game. very happy with it
I never played Mario golf
Is it really that good
Would my son like it too
Will it be too difficult for him
:lol: actually will it be too difficult for me
He already beat a link between worlds on hero mode
I tried for like 3 days them said **** it :lol:

Those rumors seem way too good to be true but if those are true then Nintendo already won this a month in advance.

I cannot wait for this years E3, and Nintendo's "Digital Event" falls on my day off. HYPED.

Those rumors seem way too good to be true but if those are true then Nintendo already won this a month in advance.

I cannot wait for this years E3, and Nintendo's "Digital Event" falls on my day off. HYPED.
U better keep this thread up to date ALL DAY :lol:

what a damn tease from nintendo, just give us gameplay for ruby & sapphire!  Mega evolution confirmed for kyorge and groudon at least? We thirsty!

Would be a great deal if tax didn't make near 230. I'll still wait for the eventual price drop on a new console.

U better keep this thread up to date ALL DAY :lol:

Ill probably hit my post limit (if that's still a thing) that day. Ill have my desktop, my phone, and my Wii U to accommodate all of it.

TARGET LISTS SUPER SMASH BROS NINTENDO 3DS WITH AUGUST 29TH RELEASE
MAY 11, 2014
Popular US retail outlet Target has listed the Nintendo 3DS version of Super Smash Bros with an August 29th release date. While this could simply be a standard placeholder, the retailer has penciled in a precise date that’s not the typical last day of the month. The retailer also has the Wii U version listed, but they’ve simply said it’s coming on December 31st. Nintendo has already announced that the Nintendo 3DS version of Smash Bros is coming this summer.

Is it really that good
Would my son like it too

I had never played either. There is a regular and manual way to play. Practice modes. Challenges. The game gives you a handicap once you do a practice tournament so it won't seem too hard and once u get better it lowers your handicap. After about a week I feel very comftorble with it and I haven't even tried manual version. It's a very deep game.

Is it really that good
Would my son like it too

I had never played either. There is a regular and manual way to play. Practice modes. Challenges. The game gives you a handicap once you do a practice tournament so it won't seem too hard and once u get better it lowers your handicap. After about a week I feel very comftorble with it and I haven't even tried manual version. It's a very deep game.
Damn and retail is like $30 ain't it

Video games are going to take up all of my money
mean.gif

Traded in my 2DS, Super Mario 3D World and Donkey Kong Returns for a 3DS and A Link Between Worlds. The screen size was a huge deal for me, I'm glad I made the switch.

Dam man I still remember waiting for Ruby to come out like it was yesterday. Then seeing the commercials too got me more hyped.

No lie, Im salty that they're remaking them. Ruining my childhood b.
In still salty for that Mega evolution BS.

*sigh. Ill still be copping though

Back
Top Bottom