Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
200w.gif

My friend ordered it for me I was gonna tell him to cancel but oh well...kind of hard to play a game like that with no mic support tho so I’m regretting spending this 40$

Same situation with me

Might actually part with both of mine soon

At least keep one of them, dude. For collector's reasons (when Nintendo finally stops making them, they'll return to hypebeast prices like the NES Classics were).

Although if it was me, I'd keep both.........so I could MOD the 2nd one to have a N64 emulator on it AND play N64 games on it alongside NES and SNES games.

If news on the new Pokemon Switch game wasn't announced on POKEMON DAY, it isn't happening this week. Just let that go, fellas

If news on the new Pokemon Switch game wasn't announced on POKEMON DAY, it isn't happening this week. Just let that go, fellas
Well ultra sun and moon wasnt announced on Pokémon day
It was announced randomly with a trailer
Out the blue

Kirby Star Allies Demo out now on the eShop in some other countries, I'm guessing we should be getting it in the U.S before the week ends.

Kirby Star Allies Demo out now on the eShop in some other countries, I'm guessing we should be getting it in the U.S before the week ends.

Probably tonight for the US........since technically the demo was released in the EU at night time in their timezone.

So it won't be long, it may even happen in the next hour or so after this post.

payday 2 just dont buy it lol..i got it with a friend since we hangout and play switch but ima boot this game soon i just don't want to seem like a sour head by saying the game sucks cause he buys questionable games lol, i mean its cool, but from what i played the missions are very boring and take pretty long.

Damn I was almost looking forward to Payday 2 but some of the reviews are kinda questionable at best.

Back
Top Bottom