• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I finished the main story for Super Mario Odyssey. I don't know if I want to go mining for coins though.

I said Final Fantasy, Super Mario, Battlefield and Dark Souls.

0CCF28BF-BE09-4559-A25E-D808AEF7610C.jpeg

Swapped my Joy Con shells today. Here are a few pics.

IMG_3107.jpg

IMG_3109.jpg

IMG_3116.jpg

Really happy with the appearance. However the ZL and ZR triggers don't "click" quite like the stock Joy Cons do. Reading reviews it seems like this is due to the replacement shell measurements not quite matching up. Not a huge deal to me but it is a little annoying.

Also wasn't able to swap the back shell of the console itself because I stripped a screw :smh:. Oh well. It doesn't really look as cool anyway since there are no internal electronics visible back there. Could've saved myself like $12 though.

Here's the link to buy if you guys are interested: http://amzn.to/2FwL3Qy

I heard that using the middle piece from the stock joy con shell fixes that mushy triggers problem. I actually dislike how loud that click is so I might like the way they are after the swap better.

Looks super clean :nthat:

I heard that using the middle piece from the stock joy con shell fixes that mushy triggers problem. I actually dislike how loud that click is so I might like the way they are after the swap better.

Looks super clean :nthat:
Yeah I read that too but I'm just leaving it as-is. If I didn't know how the stock Joy Cons felt I wouldn't even notice the difference. Plus my OCD wouldn't jive with that grey piece sticking out between the triggers :lol:.

If you end up doing the mod be extra careful with the screws. Nintendo intentionally used "soft" screws with heads that strip easily to discourage modding. I had the correct size screwdrivers but still managed to strip two screws.

If you hit the max level in the Luigi mini game the balloons turn gold

Not a fan of the mini game so I won't be doing that anytime soon

Did go ahead and get 999 starts and all the rest of the costumes

Back
Top Bottom